IGNORED

Great yard sale find changes my identity.

Dragonslayer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly did I just view. I know it is midnight, I know I am on ventureriders.org but I thought it was pg rated.... I think I will go back to my corner now. Use some Eyewash on my eyes and hope I don't go blind. The things you see on the Internet are unbelieveable I tell ya.....:scared:

What exactly did I just view. I know it is midnight, I know I am on ventureriders.org but I thought it was pg rated.... I think I will go back to my corner now. Use some Eyewash on my eyes and hope I don't go blind. The things you see on the Internet are unbelieveable I tell ya.....:scared:

Sorry for the brief moment of discomfort but I'm sure you will get past this......in time.

After the initial reaction and trauma this post caused my delicate sensibilities.......:stickpoke:

I have recovered enough to think.........PLEASE tell me YOU didn't actually pay good MONEY for that?! :mo money:

I paid a whopping two bucks for that outfit. An investment I plan on being returned many times over. It has already paid for itself in giggles.

PSYCHO DAD TURNED SUPER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Hey Bob,, lets meet at The Rally on August 6th in the Yamaha Shop parking lot a noon where I will follow you taking pictures/video of you riding down main street with said outfit in all its glory.. Skeered? If so,,,,, I will RENT that suit from you for 10 bucks (thats x5 what you paid for it = BIG MONEY!!) - put it on and go riding down main street standing on Tweeks pegs = Tip can sit on the back and hold the cape up like I am flying!!

THAT is an AWESOME find right there I tell ya,, JUST AWESOME!!!:superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

Who's the man in the Superman suite,,,, laughing while he rides his scoot,,,,,, who'll make a Sturgis like we had,,,,,, Psycho Dad,, Psycho Daad!!:superman:

PSYCHO DAD TURNED SUPER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Hey Bob,, lets meet at The Rally on August 6th in the Yamaha Shop parking lot a noon where I will follow you taking pictures/video of you riding down main street with said outfit in all its glory.. Skeered? If so,,,,, I will RENT that suit from you for 10 bucks (thats x5 what you paid for it = BIG MONEY!!) - put it on and go riding down main street standing on Tweeks pegs = Tip can sit on the back and hold the cape up like I am flying!!

THAT is an AWESOME find right there I tell ya,, JUST AWESOME!!!:superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

Who's the man in the Superman suite,,,, laughing while he rides his scoot,,,,,, who'll make a Sturgis like we had,,,,,, Psycho Dad,, Psycho Daad!!:superman:

You are one nutty guy, you know that right... [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

PSYCHO DAD TURNED SUPER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Puc,

As much as I would love to hook up with you for some shenanigans I don't see Sturgis in my crystal ball for this year. It ain't that I'm skeered cause being a Dragonslayer with a dual Superman identity, I ain't skeered of notin. We do got to get together though cause I know the two of us together could start some kind of tomfoolery, small revolt and maybe even a stampede or two. But I tell you what, if you will do exactly what you describe doing down Main Street on Tweeksis and get a video of it posted on YouTube I will send you (loan you) the suit for free. PM me your addy.:superman::Venture::superman: (We need a new emogee, Superman riding a Venture)( Freebird, could you get on that please?)

I weren't kidding about getting together. If you'll plan to come to Vogel I promise I'll be there and we'll do some bear herding, rat roping or snipe hunting. It'll be more fun than Bubba letting the smoke out them wires. Gaurrreeeeennnnteeeeeeeddddd.

PS, thanks for reminding me of the Psycho Dad years, I had almost forgotten about them.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Puc,

As much as I would love to hook up with you for some shenanigans I don't see Sturgis in my crystal ball for this year. It ain't that I'm skeered cause being a Dragonslayer with a dual Superman identity, I ain't skeered of notin. We do got to get together though cause I know the two of us together could start some kind of tomfoolery, small revolt and maybe even a stampede or two. But I tell you what, if you will do exactly what you describe doing down Main Street on Tweeksis and get a video of it posted on YouTube I will send you (loan you) the suit for free. PM me your addy.:superman::Venture::superman: (We need a new emogee, Superman riding a Venture)( Freebird, could you get on that please?)

I weren't kidding about getting together. If you'll plan to come to Vogel I promise I'll be there and we'll do some bear herding, rat roping or snipe hunting. It'll be more fun than Bubba letting the smoke out them wires. Gaurrreeeeennnnteeeeeeeddddd.

PS, thanks for reminding me of the Psycho Dad years, I had almost forgotten about them.

BUMP

Puc, I still need to know where to send the suit before Sturgis if you ain't skeered.

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, PM sent!!!!!! Send that puppy to its loaner home here in Muskegon Mi to the REAL Superman and I will DEFINITELY get you that video brother!!!!!! PLEASE read that PM carefully though cause it is time sensitive - what ever you think brother!!

Tip, Tweeksis and I been out sucking the last breath out of all this AWESOME riding weather we have been having here PLUS enjoying my early retirement to its fullest - tiring BUT awesome!! Gotta spoon on our 4th new tire for the season (see pic,, also notice International Rally 2017 that Orlin and the gang sent me - BEEEAAAUUUUTIFUL!!! and my "new" Harley hat I found out in Wyoming when we were headed to California a week or so ago) tomorrow and yet another oil change then off we go to Sturgis to FLYYYYYY the cape down main street if it can get here by Wednesday!!

This Superman thing could be a TON of fun,,, hopefully they have phone booths out there cause I think changing into that puppy behind Hay bales on the prairie may be illegal..:big-grin-emoticon:

Puc

DSCN5210.JPG