IGNORED

Alive by the grace of God.

Air Ready Auto

Was on the highway yesterday. Speed limit was 70, 4 lane highway, and traffic was flowing smoothly. There was a guy towing a boat in the right lane and people were passing him as he was going slightly slower. The car in front of me moved over to the left lane and as is my habit I let off the throttle a little to open some room between me and the boat. (I don't like traveling directly behind something I can't see all the way into.) At this point there is about 7 car lengths between me and the boat. I hit my blinker and turn my head to check my blind spot getting ready to move over. I look forward in time to see what looked like the metal rimmed backing of one of the captains chairs flying directly at me. I have no idea how it missed me but I would swear it missed my right mirror by less than 3 inches. Haven't been that scared in a long time...

Yep, no trailers in my view if I can help it, or open pickup trucks either, that's when the throttle comes in handy and a bit of power to move on.

Glad u is ok.

As noted during training: the throttle is your friend!!!