IGNORED

tips great, tweeks great, stayin ahead of rain n ridin hard.

cowpuc

Rain chased us all the way to victor ny before we tossed the tent at 2 am. Zigged n zagged across canada to avoid the wet n worked good. Great spot to camp in the willies of new york. Now ay syracuse, skys are on and off clear, nice. Was told americade where the new 1700 vmax motored venture is being uveiled is the sturgis of the east coast, funny we have seen no other bikes but us headed that way. Hope we have the rightbdates for rally n unveil.

Be going north out of utica across the adirondakes to lake george. Dont care if daye is wrong, tips, tweeksis n i are having a blast. Feels good to be back ctfw afterb3 years off.

Love to all

Tip, tweeksis n me

Nope, not the wrong date. Un veiling is tonight at 6pm according to the Americade sit.

yep. 6pm cdt, or 7pm edt

We'll see you on the camera Puc & Tips.

If Mama Yama is smart they'll show a closeup of Tweeks and the new Venture side by side.

I didn't get the time off work to go this year, my Dad is still in fla, said not coming up till it gets warm, beginning to think I am not going to see him this year. Had I slept instead of worked I coulda met u all in Utica Rome area, it's a beautiful ride, I've ridden it in pouring rain as well, but was warmer then it is today. I am like 25 miles north of Syracuse if u need anything, looking forward to what u have to say about the new bike!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't get the time off work to go this year, my Dad is still in fla, said not coming up till it gets warm, beginning to think I am not going to see him this year. Had I slept instead of worked I coulda met u all in Utica Rome area, it's a beautiful ride, I've ridden it in pouring rain as well, but was warmer then it is today. I am like 25 miles north of Syracuse if u need anything, looking forward to what u have to say about the new bike!

OSWEGO!? We are down here in Port Byron. Didn't know we have another member so close by. Heck we could have all got together at the weedsport exit if I knew Puc was going to stay in the area. Heck he could have stayed at our place for the night. Where the heck was my head? Sorry Puc. Next time you come through this area you let me know, we'll leave the light on.

Rain chased us all the way to victor ny before we tossed the tent at 2 am. Zigged n zagged across canada to avoid the wet n worked good. Great spot to camp in the willies of new york. Now ay syracuse, skys are on and off clear, nice. Was told americade where the new 1700 vmax motored venture is being uveiled is the sturgis of the east coast, funny we have seen no other bikes but us headed that way. Hope we have the rightbdates for rally n unveil.

Be going north out of utica across the adirondakes to lake george. Dont care if daye is wrong, tips, tweeksis n i are having a blast. Feels good to be back ctfw afterb3 years off.

Love to all

Tip, tweeksis n me

AW SHUT UP!!:Avatars_Gee_George::innocent-emoticon: Enjoy Brother!!:mugshot:

Wowzy, 8 thru the adrondakes is awesome. Nothing hair pin like the dragon but nice sweepers and amazing scenery. Right date, in lake george n bikes every where. Talked to mom yam folks, 7 pm is a go.. wish i could sneak past security and get this over with, we been waitin a longggggggggg time for this new 1700cc vmax motor venture lol

Are you planning on going to the WNY Rally in August??? Check out the calendar for more info. Hope to see to there.

WOWZY that was a quick trip - it was a last minute decision on my part to just ride thru the endless rain forecasts and make the unveiling.. After all the messing around, seeing the sites and dodging rain bullets we just made it in time for the unveiling, then had to beat foot it home to get my blood drawn for a Doctors appointment tomorrow.. My apologies for missing allll you amazing folks offering shelter and food here = YOU are all GREATLY appreciated!! Hopefully we can get back to NY in the future to hug and thank you all IRL for your kindness!!

WOW - have toured Lake Placid, Finger Lakes and the like but never knew about "8" thru the mountains = AMAZING!! Also, the announcer at the Unveiling mentioned riding the "Talhacky" or something like that = anyone have a clue? Also, right across the border of Canada/NY in NY is a "Castle" that looks like something from the Knights in Armor days = anyone have a clue what thats about? Public tours?

By the way,, Enhanced Drivers Licenses work AWESOME! Unlike Raggy always getting popped for random search - we just showed the licenses and passed (knock on wood). May have been Tips smile though,, maybe..