IGNORED

Another new knee

Bubber

I am headed for the hospital in a few hours for my second knee replacement this time it is my right.

So I will be unable to respond to the emails or posts.

Just thought I thought I would let some people know where I was just in case you were wondering.

The 1st one went fine so when the second started to act up I knew it was time to get'r done too.

Three days of hospital and I'll be back to haunt you all again.

Behave while I am out, don't be pissing Don off.

Bubber

WOWZY - sounds like you are getting er all fixed up for future riding opportunities brother!! Prayers Up that all goes well Bubber!!

Will do on the driving Mr. Nelson coo coo.. We will do our best,,,,,,, could be tricky without your presence but we shall try regardless..

I am headed for the hospital in a few hours for my second knee replacement this time it is my right.

So I will be unable to respond to the emails or posts.

Just thought I thought I would let some people know where I was just in case you were wondering.

The 1st one went fine so when the second started to act up I knew it was time to get'r done too.

Three days of hospital and I'll be back to haunt you all again.

Behave while I am out, don't be pissing Don off.

Bubber

Hope it works out for you Bubber. My right knee is a mess with floating cartilage and bone spurs, and my Doc keeps talking about a replacement, but I ain't buying it. The x-rays show that there's still padding between the joint so I'm voting for arthroscopy. Beside at my age a little repair job will probably last me a life time... My late wife had a replacement and so did my Son-in-law. Both had post surgery problems. If they had been successful I probably would have the replacement done, but for my size knee's they probably don't even have a replacement that would fit. Good Luck