IGNORED

Taking the pulse of a Florida Meet an Eat

Barrycuda

It's been a very long time since we had a real group of Florida riders get together and share lunch and stories. Been emailing Dion and have been thinking about he and I getting together and we will too since we have always been friendly/friends. That said, how many newer,older Florida riders would be interested in having a meet and eat? the bike you ride means nothing. We used to do this every so often and with decent turn outs. Last few just fizzled. Life happens and people get caught up, myself included. So.... How many of y'all would be interested in attending. No pressure and we try to meet at a more centralized spot, although that is always a challenge. Either way, Dhj3/Dion and myself will be making a trip which the date depends on the reply here. Any interested parties?

When,Where at ? I'm in New Port Richey till Saturday, I fly home late afternoon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey ragtop69,

had I known you were n NPR this whole time we could have done some nice riding through Brooksville and citrus. Are you coming back down here? I would assume we aren't meeting this weekend. Sorry. Have a safe trip and when you come back down, please LMK.

Hey ragtop69,

had I known you were n NPR this whole time we could have done some nice riding through Brooksville and citrus. Are you coming back down here? I would assume we aren't meeting this weekend. Sorry. Have a safe trip and when you come back down, please LMK.

I flew down but will have a bike for 1 day this time around. Borrowing my buddy,s 2016 HD Ultra for a day. We'll probably be going up that way on Thursday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm going over to Bradenton Fri for a Dr appointment. Also along the way dropping off a relay kit and carb sync I dont need anymore. I forget the fellows name rite this minute. But I will tell him about our happy little group. lol

I too am going to ride up to Leesburg next weekend.

SiverT usually the winter is more um desirable for the rides due to temps. Barry, Steve and I are just crazy. We will ride about anytime.

Hi all, where you thinking? I was up in Bushnell last weekend and brookeville

Joe Hermsdorfer & I and a few friends are heading to the Grand Canyon, June 16th

Nothing set as to location and date Mike. Keep checking back if your interested and available.

What's everyone's availability Saturday ,May 6????

Due to the incredibly warm weather already, I am thinking how about a breakfast meet? There is a fantastic Amish place called Der Dutchman in Sarasota. Excellent food with a great buffet. Good atmosphere and perhaps a ride for almost all of us. Thinking 9:30?

I am up for other suggestions, dats, times and places, but let's try to figure this out so we can start a new run of VR meet and eats. What do y'all think???

Der Dutchman has a good breakfast buffet and lots of room. If you get a count I would be happy to go there ahead of the ride and see if we can set an area aside for us.

Sounds good Blue Beard. Let's wait till end of weekend to see abut who is available and go from there. Riders...Are you interested?

Barry

As long as nothing major changes between now and next weekend we, yes I said we, will be there. Deciding now if we want to leave early on Saturday and maybe do some sight seeing and spend the night and come back on Sunday. Or brave the evening traffic in Orlando then Tampa area and spend the night Friday and come back Saturday. Either way we are planning to be there.

What's everyone's availability Saturday ,May 6????

Due to the incredibly warm weather already, I am thinking how about a breakfast meet? There is a fantastic Amish place called Der Dutchman in Sarasota. Excellent food with a great buffet. Good atmosphere and perhaps a ride for almost all of us. Thinking 9:30?

I am up for other suggestions, dats, times and places, but let's try to figure this out so we can start a new run of VR meet and eats. What do y'all think???

I am seriously considering it but I am down to my 750 Vulcan and that is a 3 hr ride each way depending on how many stops I have to take.

Barry,

My wife and I will be up for meet and eats pretty soon. We are moving to Brooksville the end of September or the middle of October at the latest.

Rick,

first I will say I am envious of your MM series Venture. It's a great idea Yamaha had, actually caring at one point about the model. As for the riding, definitely get in touch with me when you get settled. There are a lot of back roads I travel solo through here and would love to share.

I am seriously considering it but I am down to my 750 Vulcan and that is a 3 hr ride each way depending on how many stops I have to take.

Tom,

thanks a "tuff" call on your end. Either way I understand. Hey, take the car if you want.

Steve, sounds good. I always love seeing you and M ( you know that already :) )

Dion, and Blue Beard, so it looks like confirmation for next Saturday.

VR riders first M and E of 2017.....woo hoo

Saturday May 6

Can we do about 9:00? ( was there last time before 8:30 and it was getting packed). Disclosure: I prefer earlier but will take group overall census

Der Dutchman restaurant ( and killer bakery)

3713 Bahia Vista St.

Sarasota, Florida, 34232

(941)955-8007

bring anyone you wish, if anyone is in favor for earlier or a ride afterwards through and near Sarasota that's an option.

keep an open mind.

Thoughts and ideas welcome