IGNORED

My daughter is racing competitively!

ragtop69gs

Hawt D@mn. Braver than me. Racing no matter what form is all about consistently hitting your marks. Then you learn to deepen your brake zone and push a little harder. Thats awesome practice and laps will bring times down.

• 2 weeks later...
Her first sanctioned race this weekend at Roebling raceway in Georgia. She wasn't the fastest but had a great time. Shaved 8 seconds off her laptimes over the 3 days!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170320/febc1de90ce1d6addfaf3488f1f4885c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just getting a little wind back in the sails,, doing a little catch-up reading and looky looky what I found!! TOTALLY WAYYYYYYYYYY AWESOME Sarah (think I remember her name correctly? Raggy?)!! YOU GO GIRL = wishing you NOTHING but the best and safest racing out there EVER girly:bikersmilie::checkeredflag::guitarist 2:!!

OUTSTANDING!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey Raggy,, gonna be looking for some pics around here ya know!!!!!!!! :photographing::cop:

Just getting a little wind back in the sails,, doing a little catch-up reading and looky looky what I found!! TOTALLY WAYYYYYYYYYY AWESOME Sarah (think I remember her name correctly? Raggy?)!! YOU GO GIRL = wishing you NOTHING but the best and safest racing out there EVER girly:bikersmilie::checkeredflag::guitarist 2:!!

OUTSTANDING!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey Raggy,, gonna be looking for some pics around here ya know!!!!!!!! :photographing::cop:

I'll be posting more pics soon. Their next race is down in Alabama in 2 weeks. :thumbsup2: