IGNORED

Craiglist scammers

Doug royal86

I am to the point of not using craigslist anymore. You try to sale or buy and all it is is scammers. I put my bike on craigslist for sale. I get 4 emails that they want the bike. So they give me a number I look it up and reply with their address full name and age and they quit responding. The last one was from CA. I know they don't want an old bike sent that far. It just gets to the point I don't even want to buy of sale. So beware on the scammers

I have been having great luck putting this line in the ad along with the contact info;

"Scammers don't bother, I know all your tricks"

The scammers have to actually look at and read the add to get my contact info so they will always see it. It is rare that they waste their time on me, and as mentioned, they are really easy to spot. If they are dumb enough to still contact me I will make an effort to waste as much of their time as possible, That is time they can not spend scamming someone that does not know better.

Yeah they tried to scam my son when he wanted to sell his Suzuki 500. I told him it sounded like a scam so he canceled the add. He put it back up w couple weeks later but for local pick up only. Meet the buyer in a Lowe's parking lot with the ATV on his truck and made the deal for cash. The guy that bought it drove in from OH. to buy it.