Who wants to do Vogel again????

DragonRider

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Darn I wanted to see what the Hub Bub was about and my kids go back to school that week, I live within the mile of school currently and have to drive them.

Shoooot I used to walk at least that far to school. But in these days and times....... I dunno If I would trust my son to now.

Shoooot I used to walk at least that far to school. But in these days and times....... I dunno If I would trust my son to now.

Neosho Is not that big of a town, But My daughter will be 9 and my youngest will be almost 7. I would let them now but, there are no sidewalks for them to walk on. We sometimes walk to school but it scares me just walking them because you have to walk on the road. Some people will come flying up thru there and I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened. They ask me almost all the time about walking by themselves but.... IF they would put sidewalks in I probably would. We had a crooked city manager a few years ago and they are just now pulling back all the Force now there investing in Body Cams. So I am gonna assume that isn't an issue that is front and center at the moment.

Um now I am confused after cowpucs post, then Dan had to go and further confuse me.. Told you all it don't take much....

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

snyper don't let the confused, confuse you those two stay confused but they make sense to me. :confused07:

I'm confused as to how you are confused about Dan being confusing along with Scott being confusing further being confusing by Woody who is warning not to be confused over how confusing both can be, being very confusing by nature, which is confusing to us all...

I'm confused as to how you are confused about Dan being confusing along with Scott being confusing further being confusing by Woody who is warning not to be confused over how confusing both can be, being very confusing by nature, which is confusing to us all...

^^^ VR NORMALCY DEFINED!! ^^^:beer::happy65::happy34:

I will never forget the time Tip n I went in search of a Vogel.. We headed out CTFW on Tweeks with the purpose of answering 2 pertinent questions:

1. What exactly is a Vogel.

2. Are there actual people behind the screen names found here on VR or was there just one person doing all the activity on the site (I long since wondered if Freebird had just created a list of screen names and was solely responsible for all the responses associated with the names.)..

That trip was successful on both accounts. We found a Vogel and learned that real - normal (as defined by Sir Bongo above) lop eared people varmints are actually attached to those screen names.. I even found the depth of Bongo's definition when a young man named YammerDan looked at me and said = I'm not YammerDan and I KNEW I had just met YammerDan = NO confusion there on anyone's part for sure!!!!!!:178:

^^^ VR NORMALCY DEFINED!! ^^^:beer::happy65::happy34:

I will never forget the time Tip n I went in search of a Vogel.. We headed out CTFW on Tweeks with the purpose of answering 2 pertinent questions:

2. Are there actual people behind the screen names found here on VR or was there just one person doing all the activity on the site (I long since wondered if Freebird had just created a list of screen names and was solely responsible for all the responses associated with the names.)..

That trip was successful on both accounts. We found a Vogel and learned that real - normal (as defined by Sir Bongo above) lop eared people varmints are actually attached to those screen names.. I even found the depth of Bongo's definition when a young man named YammerDan looked at me and said = I'm not YammerDan and I KNEW I had just met YammerDan = NO confusion there on anyone's part for sure!!!!!!:178:

YOUNG MAN??? That right there was a dead giveaway!!! I really think I had the Puckster cornfused for a few minutes that day!! Did you ever find who you were looking for Puc??? I don't think he is real...or is still in Jail somewhere!!:mugshot::backinmyday:

YOUNG MAN??? That right there was a dead giveaway!!! I really think I had the Puckster cornfused for a few minutes that day!! Did you ever find who you were looking for Puc??? I don't think he is real...or is still in Jail somewhere!!:mugshot::backinmyday:

Indeed, I definitely found the REAL YAMMERDAN on that one bro!! Weren't no doubt in my mind after we bumped noggins :beer::happy65::happy34:!! Gotta admit though, you did have me cornfused for a few minutes BUT - that alone signified and verified that I had found the right bunch of VR varmints I had been :stickpoke: with for all those years... WHAT A HOOT!!!!:guitarist 2:

****Anyone who aspires to go find a Vogel of their very own would be strongly advised to heed these words = JUST DO IT!!:biker::biker: You'll be glad you did!!:happy34:

Tom, starts on a Wed, and everyone departs on Sun. Should be Aug 16-20.

Lewis if you do get this together I know it is the 3rd week of August but I can't remember if it is a whole week or partial week so if you could get the dates out so I can reserve early.

Tom

Neosho Is not that big of a town, But My daughter will be 9 and my youngest will be almost 7. I would let them now but, there are no sidewalks for them to walk on. We sometimes walk to school but it scares me just walking them because you have to walk on the road. Some people will come flying up thru there and I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened. They ask me almost all the time about walking by themselves but.... IF they would put sidewalks in I probably would. We had a crooked city manager a few years ago and they are just now pulling back all the Force now there investing in Body Cams. So I am gonna assume that isn't an issue that is front and center at the moment.

If school wasn't starting back, I would say bring the kiddo along, my kids have attended Vogel, Skid's kids have attended Vogel. Everyone knows how to behave around the kiddos and we have enough Moms around that might not mind taking the kids for a walk around Vogel State Park for a afternoon, if needed. I know I probably won't be riding any distance this year for health reasons.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

^^^ VR NORMALCY DEFINED!! ^^^[emoji481]:happy65::happy34:

Cowpuc met me on that trip lol I have the pics to prove it!

c017375adc7fcdfdaa0523494ba4502f.jpg

If school wasn't starting back, I would say bring the kiddo along, my kids have attended Vogel, Skid's kids have attended Vogel. Everyone knows how to behave around the kiddos and we have enough Moms around that might not mind taking the kids for a walk around Vogel State Park for a afternoon, if needed. I know I probably won't be riding any distance this year for health reasons.

That means I would be helping the global warming out bringing them along!!! :bang head: My two younger ones love the bike and William heck he wants to ride everyone he see's we go to the annual blessing of the bike's here in town, Plus every time we go by a bike shop he wants to stop just to look at all the bikes. So I don't mind taking them but Sissy gets a little off key around a bunch of people. Which I am trying to figure out how to help her with that. She don't act out or nothing she kind of shuts down. Now as far as helping Global Warming, Wow that Tahoe gets crappy gas mileage.. and pulling a trailer with the Bike on it. I had thought about that tho, I am only good for one tank of gas a day on the bike, I did something a while back while working at a chicken plant here in town. Messed my wrist up bad:doh: I guess that will teach me for listening to there nurse and returning to dumping tubs of chicken after he gave me an elastic wrist support.:bang head: If I can be at some I will be there, But now I want to go just to see the bears.

That means I would be helping the global warming out bringing them along!!! :bang head: My two younger ones love the bike and William heck he wants to ride everyone he see's we go to the annual blessing of the bike's here in town, Plus every time we go by a bike shop he wants to stop just to look at all the bikes. So I don't mind taking them but Sissy gets a little off key around a bunch of people. Which I am trying to figure out how to help her with that. She don't act out or nothing she kind of shuts down. Now as far as helping Global Warming, Wow that Tahoe gets crappy gas mileage.. and pulling a trailer with the Bike on it. I had thought about that tho, I am only good for one tank of gas a day on the bike, I did something a while back while working at a chicken plant here in town. Messed my wrist up bad:doh: I guess that will teach me for listening to there nurse and returning to dumping tubs of chicken after he gave me an elastic wrist support.:bang head: If I can be at some I will be there, But now I want to go just to see the bears.

I have 2 autistic kids and I was either a mile a min kid or shutdown around folks. My husband is the introvert who also shuts down in crowds but likes Vogel. It's the people there. She could do well there. Even my autistic kids who don't do well with strangers feel safe around them and want to be with the people. It's a different crowd there.

I have 2 autistic kids and I was either a mile a min kid or shutdown around folks. My husband is the introvert who also shuts down in crowds but likes Vogel. It's the people there. She could do well there. Even my autistic kids who don't do well with strangers feel safe around them and want to be with the people. It's a different crowd there.

Wow my daughter is a mile a minute girl too!! Well around people she knows, the crowd thing was like the Christmas party, Parade things like that. It is more of a thing if it gets loud.