IGNORED

Way to recruit new members

XV1100SE

Have you seen the realtor commercial where the biker gang shows up at a house where people just moved in and the gang tells them that because they live in the area they are no members of the gang?

We need to do this. When you see a Venture, stop them and tell them as a Venture owner, they have to be a member of the "gang" at VR.org.

https://youtu.be/NP4Bq6nxPfA

Have you seen the realtor commercial where the biker gang shows up at a house where people just moved in and the gang tells them that because they live in the area they are no members of the gang?

I'd guess I see this commercial every day ... probably one of the best yet and one of the few commercials I actually enjoy watching every time.

We need to do this. When you see a Venture, stop them and tell them as a Venture owner, they have to be a member of the "gang" at VR.org.

https://youtu.be/NP4Bq6nxPfA

Great commercial just saw it again this morning.......quick question on the gang leader is that Hank from Corner Gas???? I am not sure if that show aired in the US so that question may just be for the other Canuckians on the Forum.

Mike

This is the first time I've seen it but, I usually watch shows that I've recorded and skip the commercials. Cracked me up.

As to the OP's original post, I never see Ventures out there. The last time I saw one was two years ago in Yellowstone Park and I saw two that day.