IGNORED

Anyone else watching Ride with

Condor

Norman Reedus?? I ran into this cable series on AMCPHD. Kinda of a layed back approach to touring on bikes with 'caracters'. Just finished with Peter Fonda and Key West Fl. Maybe it's just me, but I like it. BTW I'd never heard of Reedus. He stars on some Zombie series that I don't watch... :-) The younger crowd sure knew who he was.... Very intertaining...

Never heard of him either. I was a little put off with an "old guy" trying to look like the younger crowd but he is growing on me. Not my favorite show but I do tape them and watch as a fill in for any interesting local facts I can pick up.

VentureFar...

:moon::rasberry::snow:

:scared::lightbulb:,,,, crank up that White Washer TODAY Jeff!!! Lot and lots of folks all around you would probably really appreciate a good old fashioned Wisconsin White Washin right about now :big-grin-emoticon:

be really really fun to watch the local weather people dudes trying to figure out how to handle that chaos brother :witch_brew::guitarist 2:

you know i been watching this i would love to go to the Motorcycles and Misfits place then that cool ass house they visit I dont know but i think im hooked on this show.... I guess just as well tho My Chimney fell today.... seems as if everything around me is falling apart..... 3 weeks ago it all started first i got more taken out of check then 2 weeks ago a tree top came down on my truck. then last week my Motorcycle quit. then now the damn chimney fell someone must have woke Santa Early lol But who the hell tries to support a chimney with a wooden shelf.........

Norman Reedus?? I ran into this cable series on AMCPHD. Kinda of a layed back approach to touring on bikes with 'caracters'. Just finished with Peter Fonda and Key West Fl. Maybe it's just me, but I like it. BTW I'd never heard of Reedus. He stars on some Zombie series that I don't watch... :-) The younger crowd sure knew who he was.... Very intertaining...

To danged funny Condor. A friend of my wife posted something on her Facelook thingy about meeting them up on the BRP I think. Said what the show was and I had never heard of it. A few days later I ran across it. Now I have watched a few of them. I just watched the Key west one last night off "on demand". Man Peter Fonda is sort of ruff looking, but he still rides so got to give him point on that.

Did you notice most corners they mad had cop cars stopping traffic? How about the Chevy Tahoe following them. Saw one from Louisiana and twisted sisters in Tx.

To danged funny Condor. A friend of my wife posted something on her Facelook thingy about meeting them up on the BRP I think. Said what the show was and I had never heard of it. A few days later I ran across it. Now I have watched a few of them. I just watched the Key west one last night off "on demand". Man Peter Fonda is sort of ruff looking, but he still rides so got to give him point on that.

Did you notice most corners they mad had cop cars stopping traffic? How about the Chevy Tahoe following them. Saw one from Louisiana and twisted sisters in Tx.

That's kinda what I like about the program. They don't try to hide the fact that they're filming. Like when they were recognized when wandering thru a crowd and Reedus sez... I think it's the cameras... I would have recognized Fonda, but I don't watch anything Zombie and wouldn't know Reedus from Adam... I like the show a lot. For me it beats the 'H' out of the Teuttle show...

ea I dont know nuttin about no zombies neither. Never heard of the guy before I saw the show. Not even sure I would recognize him if I saw him. Especially if he washed his hair or got a hair cut. LOL Damn now I sound like my old man back in the 70's. YIKES

There are a couple local TV stations that have like branch stations or something, anyways they show reruns of the old good TV shows and movies. One of them does "binge weekends" and they show nothing but like last week was Ironside, couple weeks ago was Rockford files. I am going to write them and see if they can do Then Came Bronson.

I do watch "Walking Dead" so was familiar with Norman and his character. I knew about this show but it didn't look that exciting to me so I had never watched it. So after reading the posts here, I went to "On Demand" with my TV service where you can watch back episodes. I've watched two of them now. The first covered the Dragon and the Blue Ridge Parkway and the second the Twisted Sisters between Austin and San Antonio. Much to my surprise, I actually enjoyed both and plan to watch the others as I have time. Actually makes me want to get on the bike and do some exploring and that can't be a bad thing.

I will say this about the bikes he rode in these two episodes. That Confederate Hellcat in the Dragon episode looked cool but VERY uncomfortable to me. Would hate to ride it very far but would love to ride it. In the second episode he road a Triumph. It looked like a nice bike but you talk about a WHINE? WOW....I think it is much worse than I've heard on ANY Venture.

I had never heard of this show but because of this thread watched some back episodes with on demand streaming. Like Freebird, I thoroughly enjoyed them and will watch more. The scenery alone is worth the watch along with some of the "off-beat" characters they have featured. [emoji3][emoji1303]

The Pacific Coast episode was pretty cool. I watched the death Valley one thus morning. Kinda makes me want to ride out there. Hmmm I have family in So Cal. Sounds like a road trip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I've done the Dragon a few times and the some of the BRP. Would like to do all the BRP. I was born and raised in Texas and have done a small part of the Twisted Sisters but not all of it. I really want to get down there and do it all.