IGNORED

Problem with my car tire.

flb_78

I guess you realize that you just opened another can of worms, don't you?:rotf:

Some of these guys knew that the car tire would attract all kinds of nails, screws and other flat causing paraphenalia.

And that plug, well I guess you know that is going to cause blow out causing you to cross the median, hit a tanker truck head on, causing an explosion that is going to crispy fry two vans full of old people from the home who were on an outing just to enjoy themselves.

That should get things started.:stirthepot:

I was sure that one of the vans was a full of a youth soccer team on the way to their first championship game after 4 straight losing seasons and the other was a church group out for a nice days picnic. Thanks for straightening me out on that one.

:whistling:

Must of been that loose screw that fell out when considering putting a cage tire on the scoot . Now give it a few days , you might find that "Missing Link" ! And I am not referring the Charlie either .:rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

Must of been that loose screw that fell out when considering putting a cage tire on the scoot . Now give it a few days , you might find that "Missing Link" ! And I am not referring the Charlie either .:rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

you mean we have two missing links? :rotf::fishin::rotf:

Were you riding when the tire went flat? I was just talking to a fellow that picked up a nail that went through the tread and the sidewall of his car tire. He was telling me the tire never broke the bead when it blew out. He believes the car tire saved his life because of this. He was saying he actually rode on the tire to a gas station. This was on a flat tire that did not break the bead.

Nope, was not riding the bike at the time. It was parked inside the shop, out of the hail at the time. I did have to roll the bike a couple feet to use the overhead lift to pick the rear of the bike up. The bike was on the ground, the tire was folded. It did the same thing when I had a flat on my Metzler. Bike was on the ground with it as well.

Wizard, your buddy must of had a low profile tire on the bike. There would be no way you could ride a RSV with a flat tire, car tire or not. There's just too much sidewall. That's one reason I need to try out the 175/65R15. Less sidewall profile and wider tire.