IGNORED

A true saftey net!! Makes me jump for joy!!!

cowpuc

While I am sure they will not be up to our Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat standards, it pleases me beyond measure to have noticed that Burger King will be offering Hot Dogs on their menu's this year!! No more long distance, time consuming miles of searching for a back up place to find Hot Dog's should my staff decide to bail on you loyal Eat Meat attenders!! No longer shall you have to follow Tip and I to parts unknown with empty tummys in search of a Hot Dog. No longer shall you follow in disbelief, wondering how you could have been so gullible as to trust some prankster bone head on the internet to meet your needs of meat at the end of a long ride across North America just to be let down at that final moment. Of course, this also means you have no excuse now to not jump on your bike and find out whether or not our Greet - Meet and Eat Meats are for real! 2016 appears to be the year of Hot Dog rides!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Long live our Greet - Meet and Eat Meats and long live the mighty Hot Dog!!:witch_brew::guitarist 2::bowdown::thumbsup:

DSCN1698.JPG

DSCN1697.JPG

DSCN1059.JPG

Cool beans. Saw that on CBS news this morning.

Guess these guys have missed the boat as far as spreading the news about hot dogs. They have had plenty of years to wrap up the hot dog franchises!

http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/food/hot-dogs/

I personally love the Costco Hot dogs! $1.50 with drink and free saurkraut!!

:lightbulb:VAZ n Puc's 1st Annual Intercontinental Hot Doggin Motorcycle Rally to be held at Cosco in Flag Staff Arizona,,, come coast down Jerome Mountain and blindly follow the pack up GORGEOUS 89 in search of the mighty Cosco Hot Dog!!:178::biker::bighug:

As one who has followed Puc in his hot dog pursuits, I can only give thanks for the BK offering. My only question.....who's gonna pay. :confused24:

:think::think::think::think:,,, good point Dave,,:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin: never even thought about that angle,,:think::think::think:

:lightbulb: Thanks for offering :big-grin-emoticon::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Hot dogs or not, I refuse to eat at Burger King.

Maybe someone can go there, get the Hot Dogs for me but re-wrap them in generic wrapping so I don't know where they came from????

Now, if it was Dairy Queen where they have brazzier burgers ... that's a different story .... but I wonder, if their burgers are brazzier, what are their hot dogs ..... :smile5:

Actually, here is a Costco in Prescott, on rt 69 very close to where rt 89 is to go the back way into Sedona.

I wonder how many people I can get in to a Costco with my card if all we want to do is eat hot dogs! :think:

Hot dogs or not, I refuse to eat at Burger King.

Maybe someone can go there, get the Hot Dogs for me but re-wrap them in generic wrapping so I don't know where they came from????

Now, if it was Dairy Queen where they have brazzier burgers ... that's a different story .... but I wonder, if their burgers are brazzier, what are their hot dogs ..... :smile5:

I LOVE when this happens!! No reason why you and I couldnt sneak into Costco on your card and pick-up/wrap a few dozen Hot Dogs is there VAZ? :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

We'd be just a feeding dem mulitudes brother!!:thumbsup:

Does this comment mean you is calling some of us DOGS??? I resemble that remark!!

@Flyinfool can speak for himself but I would say that if I looked like a Poodle needing a shave like some people do I would probably take that to heart too... Careful now,, careful,,,,,,,,, I WILL and CAN protect myself!!

DSCN1550.JPG

@Flyinfool can speak for himself but I would say that if I looked like a Poodle needing a shave like some people do I would probably take that to heart too... Careful now,, careful,,,,,,,,, I WILL and CAN protect myself!!

Well you don't look like any poodle I've ever seen, but then if you say that to be the case then who am I to argue,,,, but needing a shave? well that most certainly should be on the schedule. As far as self-protection, I'll give Tippy a quick call,,,, I don't think you got it quite right.