IGNORED

A great shot of Vancouver

SilvrT

I see LOTS of potential for some exploratory chasing the front wheel in that pic Silv!!

I can assure everyone ya don't want to be on any kind of two-wheels in metropolitan Vancouver ... wayyyy too many cages and crazy drivers from all parts of the world who bring their native country driving habits with them. Vancouver and area is a "mecca" for immigrants from all corners of the world, mostly from various parts of Asia.

Now, get to the outlying areas and it's awesome!

In the 14 years I have lived here, I generally "head for the hills" when I go riding. Just getting from home to there is a scary trip.

I can assure everyone ya don't want to be on any kind of two-wheels in metropolitan Vancouver ... wayyyy too many cages and crazy drivers from all parts of the world who bring their native country driving habits with them. Vancouver and area is a "mecca" for immigrants from all corners of the world, mostly from various parts of Asia.

In the 14 years I have lived here, I generally "head for the hills" when I go riding. Just getting from home to there is a scary trip.

:think:Was there some kind of city or something in that pic:hihi:? There's that flaw in my character again,, I think all I saw were those gorgeous outlying areas,, hills and trees and flowers and bee's all lookin like a picture post card tugging at my twitchin throttle twistin hand :guitarist 2::banana::7_2_104[1]:

:big-grin-emoticon:

With you on this one BIG time! Spent many years riding and driving in Vancouver...won't do it any more! Too many people with 'cracker jack' driving licenses spending much too much time looking at their phones instead of where they're going. Give me the open road and spectacular scenery (which we have a lot off) any day! Appreciate you posting the great shot of our little town for those who have not had the opportunity to visit.

Wife and I went up to 100 mile house in her van for a game dinner. On the way back on the Duffy Lake road she would not listen to me ( not that she ever does) or let me drive and burned the brakes up. Fortunately we had a bottle of water in the van and I put out the fires. THEN she let me drive the rest of the way down the hills.

Wife and I went up to 100 mile house in her van for a game dinner. On the way back on the Duffy Lake road she would not listen to me ( not that she ever does) or let me drive and burned the brakes up. Fortunately we had a bottle of water in the van and I put out the fires. THEN she let me drive the rest of the way down the hills.

Those switch-backs are wicked!