IGNORED

Sing along with Crud

cowpuc

My son has Cruds brother or sister. K&N pod filters, Cobra Stage 3 carb kit, Cobra 2 in Slash Cut Drag Pipes, Instrument cowl, Corbin seat and L.E.D. taillight and turn signals. It sings a fast tune also. Thing about it is your going warp speed before you know it. Good thing it wasn't around in my younger days. It would scald my old 750 Kaw.

did you even get it out of second gear? LOL

Oh yea,,, speed shifted that ol Muscle bike into third right in front of the Camera at 3:35 in the vid:big-grin-emoticon:

Had to shut it down right away cause 105mph was making the neighbors driveway in front of me come up aweful quick :scared:

Dad you must have some very understanding neighbours, lol!!! Happy to see both you and Tippy having a blast. Doug

You know your ol Dad Sonshine,, he keeps on VERY good terms with his neighbors.. I dont run my hot rod at night, I help them keep their stuff running and they dont tell the :cop: your Dad is nuts:big-grin-emoticon:

:think: actually they beg me to let em ride that ol beater too (and I do) :witch_brew:,,, maybe my :178: is contagious :guitarist 2: