IGNORED

A Regional Rally Wisconsin

OrlinEngh

Maybe you need to round up the whole MI contingent and drag them over here.

Sounds like a GREAT idea. :banana:I'm sure @cowpuc would have room somewhere on Tweeks to carry enough hot dogs for all of us on the trip. :happy65:How bout it you VR michigan varmits......group ride this summer :confused07::confused07:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do a group ride from MI, just don't let Puc lead, he gets lost a lot................

But then we do get great winter stories about his getting lost...........:scratchchin:

This being Wisconsin, I'll bet we can come up with some GOOD cheese for those dogs.

And just for @cowpuc, maybe some goat cheese......... :stickpoke: :confused24: :stirthepot:

We are fully aware of the Pucster's propensities on directions. :stirthepot: However, the saner bunch of us tend to rely on modern conveniences like GPS. :biker: Perhaps if we take the carferry across that would alleviate the problem for one leg of the journey, assuming he could find his way to Ludington. :stickpoke:

Yea,,, plus think of all the adventure of getting lost up there in Yooperland that we would be missing if we climbed on a boat.. Ain't no way watching for non existent Whales could even remotely be as much fun as being huddled around a camp fire, telling ghost stories and cooking Hot Dog would be! :big-grin-emoticon:

Yea,,, plus think of all the adventure of getting lost up there in Yooperland that we would be missing if we climbed on a boat.. Ain't no way watching for non existent Whales could even remotely be as much fun as being huddled around a camp fire, telling ghost stories and cooking Hot Dog would be! :big-grin-emoticon:

Hard to get lost in Yooperland...:doh: Unless you go boonie riding in the wild looking for a free campsite :think: :stickpoke:

Hard to get lost in Yooperland...:doh: Unless you go boonie riding in the wild looking for a free campsite :think: :stickpoke:

Well yeaaa,, ya cant expect a Puc to stay on "2" ALL the time can ya :big-grin-emoticon::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Now if we were only talking Drummond Island than,, ok,,, ya may have me there Mirider, pretty hard to get lost but ONLY cause its an island and only has one road leading to the Ferry :big-grin-emoticon:

Really need to converse more about a "group ride" over to the WI rally.....Drews said he was in. :happy34: Now if we can get some of those other east side varmits like @billmac or even some of our Canadian friends to join in, we could have a real wing-ding with hot dogs for all. :happy65: What do ya :think:.

The wife and I are planning to go to this rally but we will be taking the ferry across because we want to first see my granddaughter in Grand Rapids.

Sounds like a plan......we will probably also take the ferry if we go over and come back by way of the UP. We have a grandson not too far from the rally site in WI and will definitely stop and see him and his wife coming or going. :happy34: TBD.......

Orlin, Shirley and I are thinking about taking Friday before and Tuesday after Memorial Day off and coming up for 3/4 days Just to hang out. Maybe do some riding, fire watching, have a beer or three and definitely some German Pizza and my favorite place. What do you think.

ps Bryan is thinking about it also

Orlin, Shirley and I are thinking about taking Friday before and Tuesday after Memorial Day off and coming up for 3/4 days Just to hang out. Maybe do some riding, fire watching, have a beer or three and definitely some German Pizza and my favorite place. What do you think.

ps Bryan is thinking about it also

You know the way, will be great having you here and you know we will have to get in some riding, and have to get you and that new bike of yours over to the Wild Cat Mt, so you can see how it handles. After some German Pizza.

And Rick you know that beer and campfires are mandatory here when good friends come over.

My schedules are tight, but I would love to head up that way. I will definitely try to make it happen. :fingers crossed:

In the mean time, keep warm! It looks like winter has finally come your way. I will keep in touch. I'm

hoping to do an ice cream run this Saturday. :ice_thy-vi101212101 Our weather has broke a little bit. It's supposed to be

in the low fifties.

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Indeed,, that @Flyinfool sure knows how to :stickpoke: and :witch_brew: .. The "Premium Custard" threat hits hard but the "Worlds Finest Hot Dogs:scratchchin:?????? Now thats a challenge that DEFINITELY gets me going cause we Michiganders,, we be Hot Dog connoisseurs!!! :178: :fatsmiley:

But you Michiganders get your meat from WI where we really know about such things,

After all the headquarters of Johnsonville sausage, Klements Sausage, and Patrick Cudahy are all from here. The most liked football team is from WI and even named because of meat packing.

You are just going to have to come here and findout for yourself.

If you plan your trip to Orlins MD to travel through Milwaukee, I will be happy to introduce you to Leon's and/or Nite Owl, and/or Kopps on the way to MD. Better come hungry, there is a specialty shop that does nothing but Hot dogs that we would have to ride right past on the way to any of these other places. we might have to stop to eat dogs and cream at least 4 times before we escape Milwaukee.