IGNORED

Deal's Gap for sale??

pegscraper

Well if they end up closeing Hwy 129 like they have been talking about, that place wouldnt be worth much at all......:whistling:

Maybe they already know something we don't ! I would do some checking before I invested the kind of money I am sure they are asking!!

Eck, I don't think Tennessee can close down U.S. 129 (Tail of the Dragon). It's a Federal Highway, not a state road. That is other than for repair work. It's also a link to the FootHills Parkway, State Rd 19 and 28 which take you to Bryson, etc... Too much to mess with. There, that should take a lot of stress off your mind.... and make you feel better... :big-grin-emoticon:

Steve

There you go Squid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats would be interesting, but I want something out in the open that is easily accessable. I still plan on doing something like that in south east TN, but I really dont have monies right now....but I can still dream :)

My thought too Eck..... :mo money:

Yep, but I got Wolfman to jump on the April fools joke....:rasberry:

Eck, I don't think Tennessee can close down U.S. 129 (Tail of the Dragon). It's a Federal Highway, not a state road. .........................

Well if they end up closeing Hwy 129 like they have been talking about, that place wouldnt be worth much at all......:whistling:

When they close it for public Transport, buy the whole Track and sell Tickets ... It's like a big Race Track. Could be alternating from one Direction to the other every Hour and this would be like a real Race Track. Here are enough Freaks that even buy a Evening Ticket for the Hockenheim Race Track every Monday afternoon. I think this could be a working Business Plan.