IGNORED

Sturgis, 2015,, THE THREE OF US MADE IT!!!!!!!!!

cowpuc

Thanks Bill,, problem is, with all the photo chop shop stuff going on these days its getting harder and harder to get people to believe half the stuff I post up is real.. That particular picture had "proof" written all over it which I think means its certified proof that the picture is real... :big-grin-emoticon:

It was the highlight of my 3500 miles to see you and Tip. The expression " the pleasure is all mine " is overused but in this case the please was all mine. You and Tip (and Tweeks) fully recharged my spirit battery. Thank you my good friend!

Steven didn't have words for how much he enjoyed and appreciated our parking lot "family time".

VentureFar...

Thanks Bill,, problem is, with all the photo chop shop stuff going on these days its getting harder and harder to get people to believe half the stuff I post up is real.. That particular picture had "proof" written all over it which I think means its certified proof that the picture is real... :big-grin-emoticon:

Bull-Puc, Anyone can add "proof" over a pic and make it look real just like photo-shopping someone into a pic.

I need better proof than that. :big-grin-emoticon:

I am a witness, Puc and Tip were there. I sure enjoyed the meet at the Yamaha shop, the visiting , and the ride. Enjoyed venturefar and his buddy too. It was great fun to meet and spend time with you all. Sorry I missed the pie butt in Newell. My lights were only a fuse blown.

All is well

Bill and Lucretia