IGNORED

The Aussies

Aussie Annie

Well, since leaving the International Rally in MO we have had the pleasure of spending time with Rick & Shirley Haywood in Illinois, then we headed off to Martin, TN so we could go visit with B2mom and B2dad in Dresden.

Next we headed for Texas to meet some of the crew there for lunch at Goodes BBQ. Really great to see so many Venture Riders. We were invited to stay with Squidley and Lonna's daughter and son-in-law. We are enjoying our last day here before heading off to Jackson, MS where we hopefully will catch up with Walter Stitt. Then we will continue our journey on to North Carolina.

The hospitality and generosity of the VR family is so appreciated by Alan and I....we thank you all so much :bighug::bighug::bighug:

We have just spent the weekend with Minimuffin and Muffinman in North Carolina. We did the tourist thing on Saturday, and looked at the Outer Banks area. (Atlantic Graveyard)

Sunday we had lunch in Deadwood, and got to see more Venture Riders. Arthur and his sons, David (Riderduke) and Gene (Beer30) and Becky joined us. So good to see them all again

Well, we have just had three great days at Vogel. Nice to see so many folks here...it's an important reason THE KIDS of St. Jude's. We met the most deliteful little girl today..... Mary Nicol.... This brave little angel is the reason we raise these funds.

so sorry I can't post photo's, as I am using an IPad and can't reduce picture size to post on VR.org

I have posted some on Ventureriders Facebook page

We have just spent an awesome time at the New York rally. The VR folk there put on a great show. The meals were good, as were the rides. 50's night saw quite a few dress up...... And there was even a "Stroll" dance competition. Tonight was the last day, and we were entertained by a great band. Canada, Australia and Iceland were represented along with members from U.S states. Well done everyone.

Now we start the journey back across the USA to LAX for the flight home next week

Sorry we missed you folks this year Annie, wish we could have hooked up somehow but it just wasnt meant to be:95:.. Been following you and Al in spirit though and hopefully your entire visit was beyond measure EXCELLENT (sure sounds like it has been)..

Wishing the two of you nothing but the best in your journey homeward!! :thumbsup:

Your ol buddy

Puc