IGNORED

VentureRider Patches

Freebird

Just wanted to check if all of you have received your patches. I think that the only people who may not have received them are wkboard and maybe seabeetom. Those should be there soon. If you have paid and not received yours, please let me know.

I have a LOT of patches still and also still have some VR Guardian Bells if anybody wants some.

Don

Guest BluesLover
Pictures and price info is here:

Don - which patches are they? Do you have a picture to share?

Cheers,

Just wanted to check if all of you have received your patches. I think that the only people who may not have received them are wkboard and maybe seabeetom. Those should be there soon. If you have paid and not received yours, please let me know.

I have a LOT of patches still and also still have some VR Guardian Bells if anybody wants some.

Don

Got mine thanks!! I feel official now :thumbsup2:

Don

Got mine in the mail today. Looks great.