IGNORED

Have a great canada day!

Bert2006

Guest divey
Wishing all my Canadian VR brothers and sisters the greatest Canadian day EVER!!!! :thumbsup:

Now dont be a party pooper,, get out there and seize the day!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Dale124 and I will be seizing the day riding Beartooth Pass. YeeHaa! Happy Canada Day Canuckleheads! Doug

Dale124 and I will be seizing the day riding Beartooth Pass. YeeHaa! Happy Canada Day Canuckleheads! Doug

Sure would have liked to go with you! Enjoy and be safe guys! Was great riding with you both and much enjoyed your company!

Sure would have liked to go with you! Enjoy and be safe guys! Was great riding with you both and much enjoyed your company!

Indeed Silv, those two lop eared Canuckleheads are a couple of great folks, THAT is for sure!! :thumbsup:

Have fun out there you two!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Gonna spend the day on a ride.....don't know where.....guess we will just follow the front wheel.

Mike

Now that Sticky,, he is my kind of Kanuck.. Always wondered,,, is that how ya spell "Kanuck" and is it proper and ok to call you Canadians "Kanuck's",, its not offensive to do so is it?

I mean it out of love and respect for my northern neighbors but it probably doesnt hurt to ask before doing so....:detective:

I actually have two celebrations today. Not only is it Canada Day but it is also one of my Grandsons Birthday who turns 4 today. So it is an extra special Canada Day for our Family. :canada::canada::canada:And to all my American friends thank you for your good wishes.

Now that Sticky,, he is my kind of Kanuck.. Always wondered,,, is that how ya spell "Kanuck" and is it proper and ok to call you Canadians "Kanuck's",, its not offensive to do so is it?

I mean it out of love and respect for my northern neighbors but it probably doesnt hurt to ask before doing so....:detective:

you can start with a "K" if you like but it really begins with a "C" ... Canuck... as Can ada .. Can uck ... get it? :smile5:

You got Canuckleheads right ... I mean the spelling ..:Laugh:

Soo,, now I gotta ask,, wonder where the term Canuck even came from

It's an old First Nations (natives) derivative meaning "white man in red uniform with wide brimmed hat" (aka the Royal Mounted Police before we became Canada); however, it was adopted by our own Vancouver hockey team known as the Vancouver Canucks and that's how we all became known as "Canucks" .....

(hell, I don't know but I figure my scenario sounded good LOL)

Put my '46 chev rat rod p/u in our local Canada Day car show then went home and put on my Santa suit to do a promo for the Santa toy run in August. Temp about 95F out on the field. Did not hang around too long. Went back home for a couple cold ones.