IGNORED

Bike died in Texas pan handle

CMCOFFEY

Made it home to a comfortable 108 degrees. The mountain passes in Arizona were fun, but I now need a new rear tire. Heat + trailer + curves = trashed tire. They survived though.

Glad you made it home in one piece.

BUT a "comfortable 108"?????

NO Such thing. I was melting at 85.

Glad you made it home in one piece.

BUT a "comfortable 108"?????

NO Such thing. I was melting at 85.

Not for a young desert rat like Coff Fool,, he sucks up that dry desert heat like a kid with a glass of Kool Aid!!!

Glad you made it safely in Coff, can totally relate to the way that hot tarmack eats tires - cept never experienced it on a scoot pulling a trailer.. It sure seems like it wouldnt help in the tire wear department.. How many miles did you get out of that tire?

Even with the Dry Heat that is HOT!!!! Another reason not to pull a trailer. I have been considering one of the "cargo racks "?? that would mount on the rear hitch to pack the lighter bulky stuff on that would be easy to drop off when at a campground or behind a barn somwhere!! Just wondering about handling differences with something hanging back there?? Put some "Wheelie bars"

on it?? Or I could sell bike and buy camper for the Ranger......:Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George: