IGNORED

Free Kick Stand Plates

Flyinfool

Once again at MD I will have a supply of free plates to put under your side stand when parked on a soft surface. There may be a few bikes parked on the grass at MD.

The plates are polished Stainless Steel about 4.125" diameter x 5" long, with 2 tabs .

All you have to do is to find me and introduce yourself and ask for one.

I have about 30 to give away to those that need or want one.

Side Stand Plate 002.jpg

I think a hole drilled in one end to connect a beaded chain would be excellent! The plate could then be recovered (picked up) while securely sitting on the bike and stored in the left hand pouch that's snapped to the faring or stored in the rider's pocket. When you're parking you just play out the plate and chain to the ground, use your foot to place it and gently let the side stand down on the plate.

Feel free to drill all of the holes you would like.

Polished stainless is free, holes are expensive.......:rasberry:

I am bringing my 30 ought 6 to help with my bell ringing responsibilties in case someone like Don really does take that dinging thingy out of the inside of my friend - "Bella" (already gave the bell a name). My "ought 6" already is committed to Bell duty but, she is accurate out to 1000 yards so, if needed to poke holes in Fools stainless stand plates because someone forgot their drill bit - the ol girl and I will gladly come to your tent site and do the "hole" thing for you.. I will bring 1000 rounds of Full Metal Jacket "Bell" (some of my friends arent as sharp as I so, Bell = Ball) ammo that should suffice for both jobs.. If its not enough ammo - a few of you may have to stand behind Bella to receive your holes - dont worry, my ought 6 is still very accurate and I can still see - pretty good.

Same rule as Fool mentioned, just locate me somehow, introduce yourself, promise to vote in the next Presidential election for the candidate of my choice, be nice to Tippy, dont snore at night, promise to brush your teeth in the morning so your breath dont smell funny and sign Tweeks before you leave Don's and we will call it square (no ya confounded lop eared varmints - the hole will NOT actually be square)..

Hey @Flyingfool, HOW COOL IS THAT:thumbsup:!! THANK YOU for doing this!! I will be THRILLED if I can get in line amoung the first 30!! THOSE ARE WAYYYYYYYYYY COOL my friend!!

Dont worry Jeff if you run out of them before I get to you, I still plan on looking you up, introducing myself and shaking your hand!! :thumbsup:

Hey Puc, bring that aught 6,,, I have lots of armor piercing ammo for it, blows clean through 1/2" boiler plate! [emoji12]

Bring it Raggie, you and me can go mole hunting at 3 am after all those rum ball filled snorers hit the hay!!!

I lost mine at the national last year. Either I didn't pick it up or it got skeered and jumped??:think::mugshot:

My money's on it getting skeerd and jumping ship - you and me taint old enough to be forgetful yet Dan O'!!:happy34:

Well Thanks a a what was your name??:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

Puc, Dan,, the name is Puc:big-grin-emoticon:

Now that cha bring the subject up though,, please show this to the Warden:

Dear Warden,

Would you mind making a two sided name tag for YammerDan, put his name on each side - attach an alligator clip to the bottoma, clip the name tag on Dan's nose so he can clearly see his name.. The other side should face outward so others can read his name and be able to remind him just in case he leaves his classes ta home.

Thanks

Puc

Once again at MD I will have a supply of free plates to put under your side stand when parked on a soft surface. There may be a few bikes parked on the grass at MD.

The plates are polished Stainless Steel about 4.125" diameter x 5" long, with 2 tabs .

All you have to do is to find me and introduce yourself and ask for one.

I have about 30 to give away to those that need or want one.

Hello Jeff....my name is Rick. I love your rum balls thank you

Also may I have a kick stand plate. In white with MM engraved on it please.....oh yea and a tan leather rope for picking it up so I don't have to bend over and get it. Again Thank You

Hello Jeff....my name is Rick. I love your rum balls thank you

Also may I have a kick stand plate. In white with MM engraved on it please.....oh yea and a tan leather rope for picking it up so I don't have to bend over and get it. Again Thank You

:rasberry: :rotf: :rasberry: :rotf:

Yes dear, I'll start chasing the cow now.

I wish I still had my Laser. I could do some nice things with those pads and it wouldn't take long.

Does a laser still work well on polished stainless that is like a mirror? I would think that you would end up with holes in the ceiling. I never got to play with a real laser, but I want one for my basement shop....mo%20money.gif