IGNORED

Last Day

Acadieman

Hi Folks, I'am going to work today At 1600 to midnite.This will be my last day since I will be retired after midnite.It,s been a long time coming but worth the wait ."Let the Good Times Roll".There will be lots of time to Bike after the weather gets good.The wife and I are looking forward to meeting a lot of Good people In Kitchener.Till then Take care and God Bless.:cool10:

BUCKY THOMPSON

Kick the tires and light the fires Acadieman is moving on........

Boy your going have so much fun.. I still have 15yrs left but I'm not rushing it...

Go have fun and enjoy all the sights and meeting new friends and family.....

buddy

Congrats, You will not regret it. Enjoy life while you can.

A word of caution.....it did not take long for She Who Must be Obeyed to discover a lot of things for me to do. None of them had anything to do with riding.:no-no-no:

Started work at 4pm .About 4:45 got called into the office.My Boss ask me if I wanted to leave early .HELLO !.I said sounds good to me .After a few pics and hand shakes with my co-workers I was back home about 6 pm or so getting paid time and a half till midnite.You gotta love it .Played poker with the family and friends from 7 to 11:30.Boy I like this. Time to start making my plans for Kitchener and do a few chores around the house waitng for the good weather.:whistling:

Bucky