IGNORED

a good days ride and saw this

oldgoat

missed doing this for the scavenger hunt post but boy was it a nice day.

tried to park on the bridge but a female DNR officer said if I try it while she was there she would give me a $100 ticket

I tried to charm her but at last oldgoat has lost that charm LOL

1472064_10155522146915113_5471708541463644982_n.jpg

1610918_10155522146660113_6806423617931729664_n.jpg

11149536_10155521939035113_2095807238556711474_n.jpg

11156409_10155522146680113_5010659415720283449_n.jpg

BEAUTIFUL GOAT,, JUST GORGEOUS!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey,, if that ever happens again with the 100 dollar picture taking fine thingy,, DNR people always seem a little jittery when around bikers (my experience) so dont take it personal my friend.. Sometimes soothing them down with small talk about the time your rescued two cute little raccoons can help get those pics.. Another thing that works is if just as your finishing the conversation about taking pics,, look down stream or up the valley or what ever - squint your eyes a little - point your finger at an object way off in the distance and ask if that cloudy substance you see is smoke or just some kind of land steam (DO NOT SAY YOU SEE A FIRE).. DNR people are also real curious types who usually arent real busy and if you pique their curiousity just a little - their irresistable response will usually buy enough time to get those special pictures your after:scared::big-grin-emoticon: :photographing:

Red Covered Bridge near Princeton?

Why is there a DNR officer stationed there?

Don't they have better things to do than harass photographers

yes prairiehammer nice place and a nice park just down the road. have no idea why she was there?

there was some kids down by the river part looks like they where fishing?

they left after she pulled up and told me not to dare park on that bridge.

might be my long hair and bad looks LOL

At $100 per stop it is a good money maker. What could possibly be more important than that?

a hundred bucks keeps the tank full for more places to see.

but I was like come on just a few minutes of my time to snap a few quick pictures being on it and then vroom I will be gone.

nope no way she was firm on her words.

even had her damn ticket book in her hand. just waiting to see if I would try it when she turned around and went the other way.

I thought it is a tourist attraction. what better way to show it off then by taking a picture of me and the bike on it?

now I am sure I am not the only one who wanted to do it?

and I am sure some have pulled it off?

but this oldgoat though better then try it.