IGNORED

Make it up as you go along

Brake Pad

amphibious undercarriage for his real SlingShot so him and Joyce could follow Puc, Tippy and Tweeks the next time they went out fishing. Larry knew that Puc was a professional bass fisherman and that if he and Joyce could only figure out where the three of them caught all their fish..
THAY WOULD EAT FOR EVER & WIN A LOT PRIZES &:parrots:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a one of those crab ragoons that they bought from that backstreet alley Chinese Restaurant in Chinatown while visiting lower Manhattan a couple years ago. Its a good thing they had a bike cover than because those street dancers who were spinning on their heads like a top in front of the lady painted to look like the statue of liberty could have gotten their

laying down the miles! Aahh, reminds me of that time I went up north on my old Yamaha. For days I had been seeing beautiful scenery, meeting awesome people, and eating delicious food. My riding partner and I decided to make for the next town before stopping for the night, but it was getting late and it was a bit far. But we had plenty of gas, and were making good time until

you were woke up from that fantastic dream by your wife who was shaking the daylights out of you.. Screaming at you saying saying, get out of bed and go to work ya bum the kids need new shoes. You got up, brushed your teeth, fell over while trying to put on your pants and chipped a tooth. You were in a hurry cause you were late for work. You walked into the freezing cold garage where your gorgeous 1949 18 over Springer frontend Knucklehead chop sat in the corner staring you. Before starting your rusted up old car and heading to work thru a foot of freshly fallen snow that your friend named @Flyinfool had left in your driveway you looked at the old chopper and said, this is all your fault you know - if you wouldnt have