IGNORED

Make it up as you go along

Brake Pad

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she was the type of Russian women who actually shaves her legs, a rarity within the small Russian village she had originally came from. She had lost the straight razor she used to shave her legs and came back to this forum looking for it. The razor was no longer to be found because @pbjman had picked it up. He, @vzuden, @mrsteve, @bongobobny, @Drews and @Brake Pad were now using for

she was the type of Russian women who actually shaves her legs, a rarity within the small Russian village she had originally came from. She had lost the straight razor she used to shave her legs and came back to this forum looking for it. The razor was no longer to be found because @pbjman had picked it up. He, @vzuden, @mrsteve, @bongobobny, @Drews and @Brake Pad were now using for

...to track down an ol' lop eared, Venture ridin', varmint, going by the name of Horse Puc, or was it Bull Puc, or something like that to give the ol' codger a long overdue shave. Of course, they couldn't do that because....

...to track down an ol' lop eared, Venture ridin', varmint, going by the name of Horse Puc, or was it Bull Puc, or something like that to give the ol' codger a long overdue shave. Of course, they couldn't do that because....

That rascal Puc won't keep Tweeks on pavement. Since the posse doesn't have off road tires on their mighty steeds it's too risky to continue the pursuit.

When Puc, his wife, tweeks' and Pucs new Russian mistress were last seen by the posse...

they had had a flat and was using a snake for a tire. riding on trail that was

Taking them right back to where the posse was taking a break planning their next strategic move @pbjman @vzuden, @mrsteve, @bongobobny, @Drews were just finishing the last bottle of vodka that the Russian girl, Shebin Snatchinweesoff, (her real name) had left at the....

Road made of gold bricks, dotting the Alaskan Dalton highway just north of

Dorothy and the Tin Mans cabin that they built just after leaving The Land of OZ. The Tin Man single handedly harvested all of the logs for the cabin. Toto acted as the pack dog and ran to Dawson quite often for quarts of genuine Yamaha oil to keep the Tin Man lubed. Dorothy retired from acting and became a Yukon...

Three Weeks Every Even Kool Season ( Damn this ones hard )

But after another kool trip Tweeks get a nice......

new VentureRider.org domed sticker to put on Pucks tail pipe. Tippy thinks it looks so sexy there that she wants 'Ol Puck to drop his pants to show it off to everyone.

Now, 'ol Puck isn't a prude, but he gets embarrassed when he gets a request to show off his stickered tail pipe in front of Shebin (the Russian mistress). So he usually politely says....

that time me, my dog, and my bird were out for a ride on my blind horse. I remember it well, because the dog, you see, he was kind of restless that day. He kept barking at something, but I didn't see anything so I remember thinking, "there must be dog in heat somewhere". And the bird, he was barking too, but I incorrectly shrugged it off as just imitating the dog. But, suddenly we were being surrounded by

A slew of gold wings except the reverse button sounded like barking dogs cats birds and other farm animals which I will not prescribe then they took their helmets off and I saw those

pervert "wingers" drooling like Cujo and sniffing each others tails....

Pipes on their old Yamaha ventures, because the air to fuel Mix

so high one can get a contact high just riding behind one., but as we came to the peak of the highest mountain in South Carolina we saw the most beautiful sight it was

Pipes on their old Yamaha ventures, because the air to fuel Mix

so high one can get a contact high just riding behind one., but as we came to the peak of the highest mountain in South Carolina we saw the most beautiful sight it was

A RUSSIAN GIRL WITH:parrots: