IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Trigg, IT says clearly you AND your bike. Not "or".

:grandpa:

Mike, I did move it along. If some want to change all the rules, then maybe a separate thread for that type of target would be best.

Now to find a sign for a venture (business sign) with "Venture" in it.

Mike, I was trying to find a way to tell you I appreciate your comment, I hope you didn't take mine as being testy.

Oh and SNAP Trigg took you to task. :)

I wasn't here at the start, but have been enjoying this thread and the fun times for quite a while.

It's not broke if you follow the simple rules, so I don't see the need to fix it.

Trigg, IT says clearly you AND your bike. Not "or".

:grandpa:

Mike, I did move it along. If some want to change all the rules, then maybe a separate thread for that type of target would be best.

Now to find a sign for a venture (business sign) with "Venture" in it.

No, it clearly doesn't say that, and plenty of targets have not included the rider in the pic.

Oh, and the name is "twigg".

I wasn't suggesting the rules be changed. I have never suggested the rules be changed.

I know US education has been suffering, but "involving" does not now, and did not when I was at school, mean quite the same thing as "including" and all I asked for was a little flexibility.

Y'all were quick enough to jump the butt of a guy who merely wanted folks to go on a decent ride for a change, instead of photographing a road sign two streets away.

By the way .... I see nothing in the rules about passengers ... just sayin'

Mike, I was trying to find a way to tell you I appreciate your comment, I hope you didn't take mine as being testy.

Oh and SNAP Trigg took you to task. :)

I wasn't here at the start, but have been enjoying this thread and the fun times for quite a while.

It's not broke if you follow the simple rules, so I don't see the need to fix it.

Twice now you have deliberately miss-spelled my screen name.

That is childish and petulant ... Maybe you might like to take a break?

OH OH I guess my :2cents: is comming. As I have alway enjoyed this hunt and a;ways active until I sold my VR (I will be riding again) I always looked at it as target, bike and you. Although some targets are harder then others it seemed more fun when it was a race to see who would get the next target first. But friends, it is not worth fighting over. I like others have been told that I made a target to difficult and slowed the game down and changed a part of the target. But by all means lets keep this game friendly and fun. OK :2cents: over now.

OH OH I guess my :2cents: is comming. As I have alway enjoyed this hunt and a;ways active until I sold my VR (I will be riding again) I always looked at it as target, bike and you. Although some targets are harder then others it seemed more fun when it was a race to see who would get the next target first. But friends, it is not worth fighting over. I like others have been told that I made a target to difficult and slowed the game down and changed a part of the target. But by all means lets keep this game friendly and fun. OK :2cents: over now.

:sign yeah that:

Twigg, sorry about the not getting your name right, but you really went overboard. I have no interest in insulting you by changing one letter in your on-line name. It was simply not reading it right.

As for the rest, I am going to let it be. Not worth the battle you obviously want.

Everyone else, glad to see the fun move on.

Twigg, sorry about the not getting your name right, but you really went overboard. I have no interest in insulting you by changing one letter in your on-line name. It was simply not reading it right.

As for the rest, I am going to let it be. Not worth the battle you obviously want.

Everyone else, glad to see the fun move on.

Nice bait and switch.

I raised reasonable points, and I did so politely.

You just don't agree and you appear quite as prepared to engage in the argument as anyone else.

Please don't try to pretend your stink is less smelly that anyone else's, we are not that dumb.

I am so done with this now ... enjoy.

Wow, just wow. This could be fun, but I'm not going to feed the troll. Take that as you want to.

I think you have twice tried to bait me with my screen name, and now have been so abusive as to call me a troll.

Pretty disgusting on any Forum, and quite ridiculous on this one.

Please bear in mind that all I ever did was ask for a little flexibility on some of the targets.

That is not unreasonable, but you didn't like it so now you are name-calling.

If there was a "Hide User" button, I would have used it on you long before now.

Now I am really done ... Please feel free to continue flaming.

Twigg, I will help you out, there is an "ignore" link if you click on the user name in the upper left (I got it wrong in my first post so am updating, feel free to blast me for that too). Please feel free to add me to your list, and I will do the same. Be a lot better for everyone.

Twigg, I will help you out, there is an "ignore" link if you click on the user name in the upper left (I got it wrong in my first post so am updating, feel free to blast me for that too). Please feel free to add me to your list, and I will do the same. Be a lot better for everyone.

Thank you.

That was helpful. I have never "ignored User" on this forum, and probably will not bother now.

Once the heat of this subject has died down you may have things to say that I would find helpful in future.

So I'll leave it there.

Steve