IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Well after Mike gets the flag line whats next and I'll try this weekend LOL

:stirthepot: It's time to ride before it gets to hot down here. Got to get busy I have front brake pads to install a oil change swap windshields install handle bar risers and give everything the once over before tomorrow afternoon. :scorched:

Man you guy's are tough.

How 'bout this

You, your bike and a gas pump :whistling:

Happy hunting

Nope, My new Wing gets such good mileage I just stop by the refinery once a week to pump some gas BACK to them!:rotf:

Hey, I am up for some tough targets, so I am waiting for the one that is: You and your bike, next to the working light on top of a 1000 foot tall TV tower! That should be easy! :yikes:

Good one! I had the solution, just forgot to go get the pic when I was out and about.

The go Kart track is something new, nice thinking on that one. Again, there is one in my area, just have to remember the contest when I go out. maybe I need to write a note, stick it on a wire wrapped around my head and hanging down in front of my eyes....mayb e then I would remember the target? :backinmyday:

Ok,I don't remember seeing this one.....

You,your bike,and a big,long Limousine......

Like one of the Hummers or an Escalade.....

Extra kudos if you get the chauffer in the pic.......:)

Double extra credit if you find one of those with a set of tandems in the rear..

Good luck and happy hunting........:beer:

Sorry folks PC at home doesn't have any picture conversion yet as I haven't fully loaded all my software. Had to send it to work then I haven't been able to sneek on to post.

Still have to get this onto photo bucket to post here it looks like but hopefully this thumbnail will do.. Anyway hopefully you can see this one. Give me a day to look rthrough all these posts and see what hasn't been a target yet. Thanks Joe for posting for me and sorry been busier than a fly in an outhouse, Junior

Okay how about this one then. Your bike next to an Outhouse. Is that a crappy idea? Hopefully nothing will hit the fan if you have the Mrs. along in that hunt.

I really should fart more as these crappy thoughts are travelling up my spine and coming out my mouth.:stickinouttounge: Sorry I'm such a putz :(