IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

I know where there are a few also.

There is one that I know of where they rescued the top of a church steeple from a church that was being torn down. They had the whole thing transported in one piece to there yard some how and had it mounted on a foundation to make a big gazebo.

Now I just need to add the camera to the bike and take a ride out there before some one beats me to it.

I can see that I am going to have to acquire another camera to keep on the bike. I have one at work one at home and one in the truck. wouldn't you know every time I move one, that is the one I wish I had.......

I know where there are a few also.

There is one that I know of where they rescued the top of a church steeple from a church that was being torn down. They had the whole thing transported in one piece to there yard some how and had it mounted on a foundation to make a big gazebo.

Now I just need to add the camera to the bike and take a ride out there before some one beats me to it.

I can see that I am going to have to acquire another camera to keep on the bike. I have one at work one at home and one in the truck. wouldn't you know every time I move one, that is the one I wish I had.......

What happened to that photographic memory of yours ? Forgot the film EH? :rotf:

Rain,

I might melt :innocent:

:rolleyes: Saran wrap will protect you.

Excellent victory for a retired Navy Chief!

What duty did you have in the Navy? I had a cousin that retired as a Master Chief Signalman, he did many tours on the Saratoga. Was in instructor in Chicago for a while too.

I was a Electronics Technician still work for the Navy overseeing design of communications systems.