IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

I say we give it to Scooter Bob since he has the actuall bank sign with the temprature on it even if he is not in the picture.

Ah, but I am in the picture!

Check the clutch cover!

Just got to a trade show for work, will try to get a new target up at lunch time.

Later, Scooter Bob

New target...

A picture of you and your bike and where you work.

If you can't show where you work for security reasons, or are retired, then someplace like where you work(ed).

Happy Hunting, Scooter Bob

Here is where I work, you just have to figure where on the several thousand acre facility :Laugh:

This better be the type of Blizzard you wanted. My Daughter went with me.

You got it, nice to see your daughter rides with you. Mine has been slacking since she got a boyfriend. So what's next? In a few days might get a picture with a hurricane.

The next target is You, your bike and an old Volkswagen Beetle or Thing (they looked sorta like a Jeep) An extra pat on the back and :fnd_(16): when we meet, if you're a new player with the target pic.

Good Luck

:worthless:

Like this one:http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/nv/NVRENvwspider1_boulter.jpg

OK, here is what was once a one-room school house. It happens to sit on our property and was moved here by a previous owner. The close in picture shows the writing saying, "Cottonwood School dist. 21" in india ink on one end that we haven't ever painted over. The bulk of the building was the one room school house and the smaller end was added some time later for a coat room or something. There are hand hammered square nails and rough hewn timbers all through the building.

I am in the chrome side piece of the one picture.

I Know it isn't a current one-room school house, and if not acceptable, that is ok. But I present it anyway! :)

OK, here is what was once a one-room school house. It happens to sit on our property and was moved here by a previous owner. The close in picture shows the writing saying, "Cottonwood School dist. 21" in india ink on one end that we haven't ever painted over. The bulk of the building was the one room school house and the smaller end was added some time later for a coat room or something. There are hand hammered square nails and rough hewn timbers all through the building.

I am in the chrome side piece of the one picture.

I Know it isn't a current one-room school house, and if not acceptable, that is ok. But I present it anyway! :)

Well, the writing is on the wall for sure.:rotf:

"Cottonwood School dist. 21"

Next target is yours.

RoyalG, you are generous to accept my submission, but I will set a target as you suggest! :happy65:

How about you, and your bike (and in honor of Irene currently raking the East Coast), anything with a graphic representation of a tornado, cyclone, hurricane, or any of those words in the sign/name.

Extra points if you can see the rain going sideways around you, or things flying by in 100mph winds! (NO, of course just kidding, don't ride in winds higher than 95 to be safe!).:rotfl:

Seriously, may all our friends in Irene's path be safe the next couple of days.

RoyalG, you are generous to accept my submission,

BOY, I'll say generous!:confused24:

I'll give it to ya that it's a school house Don,:scratchchin:

But on your own property?:stickpoke:

Seriously Don, welcome back to the game, hadn't heard from ya in a while.:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

you, and your bike (and in honor of Irene currently raking the East Coast), anything with a graphic representation of a tornado, cyclone, hurricane, or any of those words in the sign/name. by DynoDon

BOY, I'll say generous!:confused24:

I'll give it to ya that it's a school house Don,:scratchchin:

But on your own property?:stickpoke:

Seriously Don, welcome back to the game, hadn't heard from ya in a while.:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

I didn't want to be hard on anybody. Some of us just can't ride as far as others.:moped: