IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

isnt that an old pic? ive got state parks around but national is a bit far/

Was wondering if anybody noticed............. Good goin' Mike!!! Not trying to snag a prize, just keepin the thread up top!!!! :whistling:

Hey danob11 is that the scoot put back together. How was the project? Did your marriage survive?

Nah, as Mike figured out, that's from last fall and is in the calender. Scoots almost done, putting the fairing on her right now, do the stereo and the rest of the electronics. Wifes OK with it, she knew the would be no piece(!) if I didn't have peace to work on the bike. The people getting pissed are my my side work customers!!!! Ain't touched any of it in the last couple of weeks. Kinda' enjoy it. Took the bike out Sunday morning, naked of course. Ran it a little to check the gears and get it warmed up. SYnched the carbs went out again,,,, all I can say is--they better replace some asphalt along that road cause I burnt her up real good!!! Runs like a bat-out-of-h*ll and very smooth thru the gears. Still looks the same, will do major redecorating next year. Gonna be at Dons this weekend.

Thanks,

Dan

Finally have the diamond...the sign is the diamond. If all agree this meets the criteria then the next target is...you, your bike and "Welcome to XXXXX National Forest" - you know, one of those big brown signs as you enter a national forest.

Have a good and safe ride!

Leave it as is. If by this weekend no has it I will. I will be thought two National Forest this Saturday.

BTW it says nothing about the color of the sign.

It just has to say "Welcome To _______ National Forest".

Well I just missed this one! I rode from Mass through NH and across VT on my way to Americade and passed a couple. Better hurry Joe or I might just get one tomorrow or on my way to Don's on Friday before you get one Saturday! :D

Folks HERE THEY ARE! Both of them. They do not say "WELCOME TO ________". But they are the real thing. The last one is a freebie, that is at the summit of Mt. Washington over 6,000 ft. above sea level. Just in case you are wondering that is the same day. Temp. at the base 86F. at the summit about 40F and some snow still and lots of wind. The highest ever recorded in the world there at 231MPH. The inspiration to the next task, you your bike at a mountain summit with the sign showing name and height. Have fun!!!! That's the most important thing.

Nah, as Mike figured out, that's from last fall and is in the calender. Scoots almost done, putting the fairing on her right now, do the stereo and the rest of the electronics. Wifes OK with it, she knew the would be no piece(!) if I didn't have peace to work on the bike. The people getting pissed are my my side work customers!!!! Ain't touched any of it in the last couple of weeks. Kinda' enjoy it. Took the bike out Sunday morning, naked of course. Ran it a little to check the gears and get it warmed up. SYnched the carbs went out again,,,, all I can say is--they better replace some asphalt along that road cause I burnt her up real good!!! Runs like a bat-out-of-h*ll and very smooth thru the gears. Still looks the same, will do major redecorating next year. Gonna be at Dons this weekend.

Thanks,

Dan

Glad to hear the project is coming along ok, And you wife is still oKay. My advice on marriage safety tips must have paid off. Sorry about you not snagging the pictures. Glad your bike is running better. I got one new project in the shop and I just bought another 84 xvz1200 off ebay tonight. I'm up to my a** is Ventures. I'm picking the new one up in PA.

SO FOLKS, what's the census? Leave the target as is "A SUMMIT" or change it?:scratchchin:

Joe, you have to call for a new Target.

Of Course you could also recall the Summit Target, it wouldn't be against the Rules, but a setting a new Goal might be better than redo a achieved one.