IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Sapper,

Not sure that totally qualifies for a "giant" flag, but what the heck, it is on tall pole, and pretty big. I say it is OK, thanks for getting this going again everyone.

When you say amusement park ride, can it be a carnival? Most parks won't let you drive in. How about a picture of my bike in front of a neighbors Ford Fiesta, that is almost as wild as an amusement park ride, and a LOT more dangerous! LOL

• 3 months later...
Just for clarification, any kinda amusement park ride counts, in the parking lot with the roller coaster in the background, the state fair, county fair. the merry go round at the the grocery store. I made it easy, so we can get this going again

Wilkie

Alright,it looks like we are going to brave the ice on the driveway and take the bike out tomorrow in the 40 degree sunshine.

We will be on the lookout for the target.:):)

Let's try to get this scavenger hunt rolling again...

It seems that the northern Venture Riders have to carry this hunt even in the snowy winter wonderland..:stirthepot: :stickpoke: :rasberry: :D

IHGuy - Glad you resurrected this. I enjoyed it last year. It looks like Sunday my wife and I will be heading out for the first ride of '09. I think some of the targets were too specific. It needs to be a challenge but not impossible. And we need more participants!!

the pic quality is not all that good but here is me my bike and a 100 foot cable swing ride. You get harnessed in and they take you up . You let the cable release off at your desired hieght and fly like superman.

I f the group acepts this then I think the new target should be rather easy. Lets say you your bike and a large body of water. Ie lake, river ocean you get the idea.

David

Yeah we did about 70 in all today, but only about ten of it was to get to the water/amusement park. Been sitting on ready trying to figure out how to find a ride to put my bike in front of when my wife said why dont we go to the water world thingy. Bingo, although we had to explain to security to get in the parking lot. they walked down there with us after I expained it was a scavenger hunt and all I need was a ic.

David

Well you win if for no other reason than you got into the parking lot! We couldn't get into Hershey and took the pic from a gas station next door. Funny thing, on the way home there was a place where we had a great view of the mighty Susqehanna River and I was thinking about maybe having the next target be some body of water.

Good work!

• 2 weeks later...
Bump,

Dont tell me nobody else is riding:confused24: get thoose cameras out :photographing:

My bike is currently in a friend's garage, but if I get it back one evening this week (very possible), I can hopefully complete this one. There is a blow sitting in a parking lot not 1/2 mile from my house. :thumbsup2: