IGNORED

What did Santa bring?

Freebird

I got a Stealth fairing. I won it on eBay so no surprise. Then I got a Pioneer head unit with Bluetooth and 6x9 speakers. The real surprise was a set of wireless Bluetooth ear buds. I have gauges and power outlets picked out on Amazon for the fairing. Once I decide how it's going to be setup I'll post some pictures.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids kinda filled in for Santee around this place this year,, I think I may have ticked the rascal off somehow cause there was no new bike setting in the garage this year.. Anyway,, those youngens,, they took a more health concious approach to giving and bought us a Juicer thingy.. Been having lots of fun playing with it.. I almost like the left over squishy stuff in the disposal tank as much as the juice!!!!

Special note to Santee,,, I am now able to mass produce lemonaide as life hands me lemons - nahhh nah deee boo boo!!! PS ya old coot - I am holding Rudy ransom for next Christmas,, will let cha know my demands in 300 days!!!!!

DSCN0258.JPG

DSCN0260.JPG

DSCN0263.JPG

DSCN0264.JPG

DSCN0265.JPG

DSCN0266.JPG

DSCN0247.JPG

DSCN0352.JPG

DSCN0353.JPG

DSCN0356.JPG

I have been waiting to post a picture of the Miata that we got for Christmas, but the cable to my camera stopped working. I just realized today that I had a slot on the side of my computer to download the card so..... here are a couple of pictures. The first is as we bought it, totally unmolested and after some new to me tires and wheels. Got a couple of little things to fix, but the body has no rust and the top and interior is very good. I am going to put a trailer hitch on to pull the Time Out camper.

RandyADSCN2395.JPGDSCN2398.JPG

I suppose since it's a secret, that is why you didn't elaborate?? c'mon man, inquiring Dyson users wanna know! :178: :178:

The secret tool for TOTALLY cleaning the filters on a dyson - air compressor

Really, the main body of the pull off needs to be blown out to maintain total vacuum - I can get some pictures if you want

The Dyson sales rep tried to sell me a new cordless at the Hartville Tool sale last fall but when I told him I blew the body out with an air compressor he acknowledged that I was not loosing any power

Edited by Hummingbird

I got a Battery Tender and a nice, big, shiny new workbench with 3 drawers and some kind of a board on the back with all these little round ventilation holes in it. (?!?) I think the wife means for it to be used to organize my garage. The shiny new hip I got as an early Christmas present is doing good, but my back has started acting up so I gotta go do some p/t on it to get it loosened back up. The cold weather is REALLY hard on these metal joints too, but it'll be warm soon, especially if the cold goes by as fast as the warm did!! Looks like 'ol St. Nick was good to a lot of us with some nice goodies, but being able to be with family is what I like most.

Well in the fall I was talking that maybe in the spring I would get a new windshield. But which one to buy? I talked about the different manufactures and the pros & cons of each........but hadn't made up my mind.

Santa is trying to tell me something! I think?! Cause I got an asessory for a particular Yamaha Venture aftermarket windshield.........

image.jpg

Looks like I'm suppose to get a BaggerShield.....(I know this one in the stock photo shows it on a GoldWing but the packaging says the one I got fits a Yamaha Venture/Harley BaggerShield replacement windshield.)

Santa is going to cost me some money.....need a BIG BaggerShield sale!

Also got a pair of Kevlar jeans.