IGNORED

Help identifying and finding a part

I cannot find this light anywhere. I have searched: running lights, air dam lights, spoiler lights, splitter lights, fog lights. No luck. Does anybody know what they are called and where I can find a set that properly fills the holes.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/MISC/8F731373-8D72-4B39-9759-1BD2209FF3C9.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/MISC/A383DC0D-D4A8-4F28-A023-69F1626EE14B.jpg

That looks pretty cool...I would like to see a picture after installation. Do they only fit 83 to 85's ? :confused24:

The air dam was sold by Yamaha with the intent to install onto 1983-1985 Ventures, but some folk have adapted it to the MKII. I believe it requires a change of engine guards to the MKI or removal of the mounting tab on the MKII guards where the lower cowling would mount. Here is a pic of a 1989 with the chrome air dam installed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95306[/ATTACH]1989 13a.jpg

Edited by Prairiehammer

The light on the left side of the pic looks a lot like ones you can get from Grote, Wal-Mart, or any auto parts store...

The light on the left does not fit the hole properly. It is just a generic light. I am looking for the square lights. I can't find them apart from the chin spoiler. I don't want to drop $100+ for 2 lights.

I am thinking about just removing the spoiler.

Had those lights on my 85,, kind of neat actually, I liked them,,, liked them enough that I would clean them out 2x per season just to keep them working. Couldn't keep the dirt and water out of them no how. Now if I didn't ride in any rain,,, no problem. I would look for something different that looks good,,,, got to be something.

The light on the left does not fit the hole properly. It is just a generic light. I am looking for the square lights. I can't find them apart from the chin spoiler. I don't want to drop $100+ for 2 lights.

I am thinking about just removing the spoiler.

That's what I did..... Liked the looks better without it...