IGNORED

&#&&%$& cager

midnightrider1300

so I'm leaving walmart right in front of the store in the MAIN lane & a stupid A$$ woman never checks up pulls out in front of me I had to LOCK it up squalled the back tire and blasted the horn and ALMOST had to lay the bike down....stupid woman never looked up,and no she wasn't an elder... it took all I could do when we got to the red light to keep from having road rage......

Had our Santa Clause toy run this weekend. You would think people would notice someone in a bright red suit followed by about 120 bikers but no. A woman pulled out right in front of us and proceeded to go about 10 mph while waving at us. A guy in a pickup went past the flaggers we had out and cut left in front of us then deliberately went very slowly, almost stopped. At the next intersection he stopped and refused to move even though the police were waving him through. He finally moved when we started passing him.

Like they say...you just can't fix stupid.

Had our Santa Clause toy run this weekend. You would think people would notice someone in a bright red suit followed by about 120 bikers but no. A woman pulled out right in front of us and proceeded to go about 10 mph while waving at us. A guy in a pickup went past the flaggers we had out and cut left in front of us then deliberately went very slowly, almost stopped. At the next intersection he stopped and refused to move even though the police were waving him through. He finally moved when we started passing him.

Like they say...you just can't fix stupid.

Wait wait wait! Lemme see here;

Labor Day? Not here yet.

Halloween? Not here yet.

Thanksgiving Day? Not here yet.

First day of Fall? Not here yet.

First Day of Winter? Not here yet.

So, you bring Santa Claus out in the middle of August and blow all of the drivers minds? I don't know, but I'm thinkin you deserve whatcha got. LOL!

Whatcha gonna do for the month of September? Have an Easter egg hunt in the middle of the freeway median? LOL!

I had mine last week on the way to work at 3:30 in the morning. Just left the SA after downing a morning cup of coffee and talking with the girls working and had another 10 miles to work. Pulling up to the stoplight and getting ready to get into right-hand turn lane, with a HD Sportster in front of me, a woman riding. First she's in the lane to go straight and at the last minute she decides to go right, with me ~10ft behind her. Hit the brakes, downshifted and held on. She continues onto the highway and so do I. then, about a couple of miles down the road, she slows up to me and plays the speed-up slow-down game, only to finish it off with flipping ME the bird! What I can only conclude is, at that time of the morning, there must have been some sort of beverage involved. Too bad, but it takes all kinds.