IGNORED

Newest Iron Butt Association member

CMCOFFEY

Great to know!!! I'm looking forward to trying mine, both on the GW and with Sunn's RSV

Ahhh ohh,, I am telling Sunn:rotf:Ok ok,, will stop teasin...

That new Wing always has the look on its face of: Just tell me where you want me to take ya, I am ready, willing and able!!

I am doing another iron butt on my way home from pork in the pines on my soon to be new to me bike. It will still have a temp plate and I will have just bought it 5 days prior. Gotta let the new bike know what it's life is going to be like. Meets and long trips:)

Up until I met Venturefar, my numbers were kind of low too. People keep getting me addicted to different parts of riding.

Venturefar has me hooked on IBA rides.

Puck has me putting stickers and signatures all over my bike and now I am buying a first gen and planning to go double-tracking with it.

I have no clue what the next good friend I meet is going to get me hooked on.:cool10:

I volunteered for the first one and that was it! The rest have been by circumstance or need. If you do it again you put in for a Mile Eater, no one told me that. Anyways, I think its good to support the ones that ride the events, I imagine it would be a whole new ballgame doing a Official event and having time constraints and bonus points for off route objectives. Like them on FB and Mike Kneebone will post up some interesting stuff. Congratulations, Your One tough rider!