IGNORED

Western ny mini rally

BIG TOM

The black death is a necessity if one partakes of the fermented sharks fin. That is some nasty poop !!!

Gary

\

Errrr that's not sharks fin...butt you are close when you say poop...:whistling:talked to the Icelandic invasion tonight....sounds like Jonas is the mild one....:doh:KRISTJIAN may be a handful :buttkick:lock up your ladies lol:fatsmiley:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\

Errrr that's not sharks fin...butt you are close when you say poop...:whistling:talked to the Icelandic invasion tonight....sounds like Jonas is the mild one....:doh:KRISTJIAN may be a handful :buttkick:lock up your ladies lol:fatsmiley:

Lock her up!!!??? You better have armed protection for the Vikings when Robin gets there.:yikes:

Anyone coming in from out of town and would like to group up and meet somewhere Wednesday or Thursday I'm in. I know where the place is my brother lives right around the corner from Pioneer and I'll be staying on route 104 about 1/2 way between Rochester and Niagara Falls an hour away from Pioneer so leading those who may need help finding the place won't be an issue.

Turn right in Ashville and go straight until you see the BIG FLAG, turn right again and you are there...well that's the way Taters gives directions..:stirthepot:

Upon leaving Ashville head north until you see the Dairy Queen. Upon leaving the DQ head north until you see the DQ. upon leaving the DQ head north until tyou see the DQ. Upon leaving the DQ head north until you see the DQ. Upon leaving the DQ head north until you see the Icecream truck in the lot opposite Pioneer motorsports in Chaffee NY (well thats the way Tom gives directions :whistling:

Upon leaving Ashville head north until you see the Dairy Queen. Upon leaving the DQ head north until you see the DQ. upon leaving the DQ head north until tyou see the DQ. Upon leaving the DQ head north until you see the DQ. Upon leaving the DQ head north until you see the Icecream truck in the lot opposite Pioneer motorsports in Chaffee NY (well thats the way Tom gives directions :whistling:

Errrrrr...... think I need a DQ run..:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

It's almost time to begin the best rally of the Eastern seaboard.... Plans are being finalized as we speak. So get off your butts and load up that bike and join the WNY gang in Chaffee NY for one heck of a good time.....:dancefool:Ride safely and we'll see you there.....bring those cameras for the scavenger hunt :photographing: