IGNORED

Its always something, problems on the way to Ragtops party...

cowpuc

So, here we are cruising along, minding our own business.. Its a very very short trip tween our house and Raggys.. He lives on the east side of Michigan, Tweeks, Tip n I on the west.. A mear 3 hour , putt... Normally Tweeks LOVES the open road, she isnt real fond of bottlenecks, likes to sit back and :whistling: behind em and, swoosh,, bye bye time,,, its kinda a game for her...

Anyway, just a couple seconds ago we started to play that tune. This time it was a little different. Sitting in her cockpit I started hearing this funny noise,, a grawl sorta.. I says to Tippy,, you that? Tip says yea,,, what da heck is dat? Noticed a sign ahead that said Burger King on it. Remembering the last time this whole thing happened down in Round Rock Texas and the great results we had by pulling into Burger King down there, I headed thata way..

As we pulled into Burger King this time I instantly realized that they, Burger King, once again held the solution to our problems!

As I pulled into their parking I realized it was my tummy growling! These here BK whoppers over here in Novi Michigan are yum yum!

Edited by cowpuc

And then make Tweeks and Tip watch you stuff groceries down yer neck. I see her behind you with her mouth open wishing she had a burger too. I hope she smacked you. Shame on you............:duck::stirthepot::stickpoke:

May as well go back to defrosting that Wisconsin White Wash machine of yours brother,, I take VERY good care of Tippy n Tweeks! You see my friend, upon Tweeks left rear quarter panel hangs a gorgeous little thing called a whip.. Tippys left hand is the ONLY left hand that Tweeks will even let get near the dog gone thang... Twix the to of those road runners they pretty much get anything and everything their sweet little hearts desire.... By the way,, this typing episode cost me half my fries,,,, thanks alot FOOL, says I inmy best B.A. Baracks voice...

there is not enough money in ALL of North America to get me to eat at a Burger King!!!!

That's exactly my thought about McDonalds................. I go out of my way to eat elsewhere, such as Burger King and Wendy's etc. McDonalds burgers just taste like dirt

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

I'm not a fan of DQ burgers. However they have a danged good turkey, and an even better club sandwich. Which is a good thing because it is hard just stopping there for ice cream. The club sandwich and a banana malt.....just had that one last night.

Whoppers are good though, minus the tomato. I could stop there in a pinch :)

If we is in the dire need of a burger we only go to one place and one place only,,, and that be Carl's,,,,,, yep, oncet you have had one of their burgers it gets pretty hard to stop anywhere else. If the stomach is thinking that maybe the throat's been cut we'll just pull over, grab a soup or something easy, and then dead-head home before it gets much tooo bad.

If we is in the dire need of a burger we only go to one place and one place only,,, and that be Carl's,,,,,, yep, oncet you have had one of their burgers it gets pretty hard to stop anywhere else. If the stomach is thinking that maybe the throat's been cut we'll just pull over, grab a soup or something easy, and then dead-head home before it gets much tooo bad.

Sounds to me like Carl's needs us members to come up and do an "Official Venture Rider's" taste test!!! :backinmyday:

I figure a minimum of 15 or more members should do it. After all with all that braggin about "Carl Burger's" he needs to put his burger's where OUR mouth's are!!!!! :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

bj66 WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GET ANYTHING other than a BLIZZARD at DQ????? Sorry Puc said the word BLIZZARD opps did it again!!:bighug:

2 reasons.....

1. It was after my daughters double header softball game. Not bike related, and I was hungry at 9 p.m.

2. While Blizzards are awesome and I've had my share, I am a sucker for banana malts.

Banana malts, thats how I roll I guess!!! :D

Sounds to me like Carl's needs us members to come up and do an "Official Venture Rider's" taste test!!! :backinmyday:

I figure a minimum of 15 or more members should do it. After all with all that braggin about "Carl Burger's" he needs to put his burger's where OUR mouth's are!!!!! :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

You get to bring the buns!!