IGNORED

You won't believe this one!

I think it is fake. Also saw that same video on fb. I will question the ladder capacity as well. With over 600 lbs on the head and neck and spine - person with a medium built is not possible. [emoji79]

Ummmmm.....

NO!

The ladder did not even flex a little bit with 500 lbs on it?

At the top the bike did not even wobble a little when he took it off his head?

He just somehow knew the exact CG of the bike with zero adjustment needed when it was first put on his head?

The bike was not level when the three lifter let go but it miraculously leveled instantly the moment they released it. Must have been when the crane took up the slack. Those 3 skinny guys sure must be strong to pick up 300+ lbs of bike with no visible effort.

When you watch circus performers and such balance things on their heads there is a lot of wiggling and adjustment to get it just right. Non of that here.

There either was a crane involved with very thin black wires to the bike or that was not a real bike and it actually did not weigh much.

I think they somehow blanked out a box or whatever he really took up the ladder. Then used computer skills to paste in the motorcycle. I noticed he stepped up rather quickly on the ladder rungs with that much weight. I've carried shingles up to a roof and it gets difficult to step up. I heard of guys taking a bundle on each shoulder. But we could only handle one pack of shingles at a trip up the ladder. Sure I know his weigh was centered. But his legs aren't that strong. Still they used a good setting for this video to make it more believable. Because strange things go on over there.