IGNORED

Didn't buy 86 SEI wing or the Voyager I

star4772

Bought this 1995 20th anniversary SE Goldwing 1500 44,000 miles, Reverse, CB, AM&FM with cassette (so I will fit right in :rotf:) luggage rack, ring of fire, driving lights, wing on trunk with led brake light, saddle bag side lights, and hi-way boards with a driver back rest to. :cool10::cool10: $4800

But it's PURPLE !!! :doh: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :sign killer dude:

Hey that's ok I just went for a ride and I tell you what, its the Cadillac of bikes. Smooth, fast and rides like a car. Glad I'm back in the saddle of a wing. Don't get me wrong I loved my RSV also but it was getting just to heavy. This bike has such a low center of gravity its much easier for me to handle. :):):).

Having just come off a 2000 Wing, you'll enjoy the ride...as you said...smooth, quiet and pwerful. My only issue with it was the seating position that aggravated my hip....otherwise I would still be riding that.

Its funny but the RSV and the RSTD hurt my hips and the wing I guess puts me in a position that my hips don't bother me. So I'm happy.

Joe :)

Good choice!! The GL1500 is the bike that put Honda on top of the touring game.

I'm leaning toward a 1500 or 1800 myself at some point. Had an ST1100ABS TCS loved that bike but wasn't riding much and sold it. Was without a bike 10 years and bought the RSTD. Like the combination of style features and passenger comfort but I agree they are heavy and carry the weight a bit high. I would love another ABS bike, nothing like grabbing a handful of front brake in the rain and not worrying about it.

But for needing something comfortable for the wife, I would by the FJR 1300 or another ST.

Happy Riding! That's a Nice Bike!

Good choice!! The GL1500 is the bike that put Honda on top of the touring game.

I'm leaning toward a 1500 or 1800 myself at some point. Had an ST1100ABS TCS loved that bike but wasn't riding much and sold it. Was without a bike 10 years and bought the RSTD. Like the combination of style features and passenger comfort but I agree they are heavy and carry the weight a bit high. I would love another ABS bike, nothing like grabbing a handful of front brake in the rain and not worrying about it.

But for needing something comfortable for the wife, I would by the FJR 1300 or another ST.

Happy Riding! That's a Nice Bike!

Thanks RSTDdog, yup my last one was 05 RSTD loved it but like you said just to top heavy any more at my age. So I decided on the 1500 wing and glad I did. I'm very happy with it and its as smooth and fast with little effort for handling. :080402gudl_prv:in your search.