IGNORED

MeanDog in intensive care

kbran

Mark and Nancy,

It's incredible the fight in humans, going far beyond what some would think humanly possible. Lonna and I think about you folks daily and the time we have been able to spend together. We are longing for more time to spend with you, we love you folks and are talking with the Man for your recovery....god bless you all.

Kenny....you are truly a SAINT, people can only hope to have a friend as good as you are....thanks brother for all you do.

Mark I hope and pray things get better for you and your family. You are a good dude and I would ride by your side anytime or watch your back for you if you were still in my profession as you once were.

Kenny My Mom gets operated on tomorrow and I will be off the computer for a couple of weeks in New Orleans at Ochsner Hospital and I would appreciate a call if things get worse. Thanks Lyle

Talked to Mark's wife today and he is sill in intensive care. They took 2 liters of fluid off is lungs and have takin him off of the phat(spelling) breathing ap. and placed him on a rebreater. He wanted something to drink as the machine left his mouth dry and spoke to her a little today. She don't know how long he will stay there and waiting on complete results from the fluid, no bad micro oganizims found so far. About all I know to tell you for now.