IGNORED

Bad news, basement flooding continues, B2Mom/Dad's party appears off for us...

cowpuc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puc, I hate to tell you this, but, we just rode from NW ohio to southern Indiana and the rain just kept gettin harder! Finally ducked into a motel for the night and will try again in the morning. The Wabash river is a block away and we're hoping our bed doesn't float away tonight. :whistling:

Oh baaarrroooother,,, that dont sound good:confused24:... Someone gotta rattle that FlyinFool's cage enough that he pushes the "dry wind" button on his weather machine and blow that stuff the heck out of here... At least blow it westward to a place where they really really need the water!!

Gonna go swim in my new indoor pool here shortly:whistling:

Puc

Jay the storms should pass over you for the rest of the way but still chances of isolated rain too. Not to mention much cooler temps. Take care getting here. :080402gudl_prv:

Larry

Forecast looks good for a dry ride into Martin tomorrow, rain should be gone before we hit the road tomorrow. I'll let yall know when we checkin. How deep is the mud on the B2 trail?

We are leaving in the AM in the Altima and want to make about 3/4 of the way. See you all at dinner Friday I hope!

Sit at the roudy table, eat some Froggy and beat the bongo's for me will ya Bob... You folks drive careful out there!!:backinmyday:

yup, be careful Bob and Becky. You may have to get thru some rains. Mother Nature is just not cooperating this year. I think she is mad at us for saying this is our last meet.

Well, it's not over yet...this meet will happen and it will be the best yet!

Someone gotta rattle that FlyinFool's cage enough that he pushes the "dry wind" button on his weather machine and blow that stuff the heck out of here... At least blow it westward to a place where they really really need the water!!

Gonna go swim in my new indoor pool here shortly:whistling:

Puc

:doh: I tried too.... didn't seem to work.:crying:

Jeff,

What the heck did you do? I'm under flood warnings here in Central Georgia! I think Mother Nature is mad at us all for wanting to go to the B2's tomorrow.

Well darn it, I'm going! bags are packed, trailer for the bike is ready, tools and such ready to be packed. Plan on rolling out of the driveway @4am and meet Dragonslayer in Chattanooga around 8am. Mike will need a nap when we get to the B2's since he refuses to let me drive the van with the trailer attached and 3am is very early for him.

Jeff,

What the heck did you do? I'm under flood warnings here in Central Georgia! I think Mother Nature is mad at us all for wanting to go to the B2's tomorrow.

Well darn it, I'm going! bags are packed, trailer for the bike is ready, tools and such ready to be packed. Plan on rolling out of the driveway @4am and meet Dragonslayer in Chattanooga around 8am. Mike will need a nap when we get to the B2's since he refuses to let me drive the van with the trailer attached and 3am is very early for him.

Can't wait, I'm anticipating being at the Cracker Barrel in Chattanooga 8 to 8:30 ish depending on if Chattanooga has a rush hour problem or not.

Hey Puc, you bring some of that rain stuff to venture west, and I will bring all the dry hot air from Las Vegas, and we can trade. Our roads down here need a good rinsing. freaking oil caked on top of oil.

BTW I think you need a bigger wet/dry vac. it looks the same as trying to clean up the gulf coast oil spill with a shop rag.

Can't wait, I'm anticipating being at the Cracker Barrel in Chattanooga 8 to 8:30 ish depending on if Chattanooga has a rush hour problem or not.

I have to plug the address into Mike's gps unit tonight. And we still have a few errands needing doing this afternoon. (Need to buy the camp shower tent still)

My poor cat is freaking out at the prospect of being home alone with the bully cats all weekend, I think we need an RV so we can take her along lol.

I have to plug the address into Mike's gps unit tonight. And we still have a few errands needing doing this afternoon. (Need to buy the camp shower tent still)

My poor cat is freaking out at the prospect of being home alone with the bully cats all weekend, I think we need an RV so we can take her along lol.

Camp shower tent... What a novel idea... I was just planning a pat down with a wet wipe.

Camp shower tent... What a novel idea... I was just planning a pat down with a wet wipe.

I could do the same, but the hair is unforgiving in that area, always oily and dry shampoo doesn't help at all. And my Mediterranean husband is worse than me lol. Go grab one of those shower bags at walmart, or 2 since you also have a +1. and we'll share.

Hey Puc, you bring some of that rain stuff to venture west, and I will bring all the dry hot air from Las Vegas, and we can trade. Our roads down here need a good rinsing. freaking oil caked on top of oil.

BTW I think you need a bigger wet/dry vac. it looks the same as trying to clean up the gulf coast oil spill with a shop rag.

Mannnnnnn,, wish ya would have made that offer earlier CM,, we could ah done it via UPS and I would be sittin in Dresden TN eatin Frog Legs,, ratsss.. Oh well,, consider a done deal padna!!

Send some now and I will pass it on to those fine folks down yonder,,, get enough of it in time down there and StormRaven's wife wont need a hair dryer to go with her Walmart shower thingy :rotf::rotf:

And your right,,,, need to rent one of those truck mount carpet water suckers!!!:stirthepot:

Send some now and I will pass it on to those fine folks down yonder,,, get enough of it in time down there and StormRaven's wife wont need a hair dryer to go with her Walmart shower thingy :rotf::rotf:

Actually I do have a hairdryer to go with the portable shower stall....along with a hair straightener...gel, hairspray, makeup and other crap lol.

Actually I do have a hairdryer to go with the portable shower stall....along with a hair straightener...gel, hairspray, makeup and other crap lol.

Sheeesh Kat,,, wonder if Mike knows that all he'll have room for is his tooth brush,,,, and he will have to use Ice Cream for tooth paste:rotf::rotf::rotf:

He will have room....this trip. Taking the van and towing the bike. We pick up the trailer this afternoon, got a really good friend loaning us his for the weekend. With my back the way it is, Mike didn't want it flaring up riding to and from Don and Patti's so he chose to *hangs head in shame* trailer the bike this trip. Van has a bed and almost all the amenities, save the bathroom. Bad part is the cat wants to go too and there's just no room for her this trip.

I'm just glad we get some riding in this weekend, it's been all kinds of crazy since the weather warmed up.

Mannnnnnn,, wish ya would have made that offer earlier CM,, we could ah done it via UPS and I would be sittin in Dresden TN eatin Frog Legs,, ratsss.. Oh well,, consider a done deal padna!!

And your right,,,, need to rent one of those truck mount carpet water suckers!!!:stirthepot:

:lightbulb:I just don't understand why with the technology and resources we have we can't just build a big pipeline around the country so we can pump water from where there is to much to where there is not enough.:confused24: That would make too much sense.:thumbsup2:

Leave it to a woman to have to pack all the "crap".....:duck:

:duck:

Speaking of which.... I'm kinda confused. B2Mom keeps calling it a Crappie Fish fry but, from all the other reports I've seen it was actually pretty good last year........ What kinda of fish will it be and why is B2Mom so hard on herself.:confused24::rasberry::moon: