IGNORED

June1st ride up the trace to Loveless

Dang,,,you got some funny names of places and towns in the US.

Loveless ? Really sounds like a sad blue place.

But then again I am sure it is a nice place though :) or is it a company maybe ? O.k. - a coffee shop ?

Where do you live ?

In Loveless !

When did you move there ?

When I got divorced !

We only got beautiful and logical names :whistling: here in Iceland like:

Ondverdarnes

Stykkisholmur

Reydarfjordur

Husavik

Thorlakshofn

Trekyllisvik

Hrutafjordur

Melrakkasletta

Bolungarvik

Budardalur

Hafnarfjordur

And they are all so easy to spell :whistling:

Edited by StarFan

Loveless ? Really sounds like a sad blue place.

But then again I am sure it is a nice place though :) or is it a company maybe ? O.k. - a coffee shop ?

Where do you live ?

In Loveless !

When did you move there ?

When I got divorced !

Ondverdarnes

Stykkisholmur

Reydarfjordur

Husavik

Thorlakshofn

Trekyllisvik

Hrutafjordur

Melrakkasletta

Bolungarvik

Budardalur

Hafnarfjordur

I'm sorry ...Loveless is a CAFE NOT a town ...http://www.lovelesscafe.com/ ..... McCrackens is a Family Cafe... :backinmyday:

Ondverdarnes

Stykkisholmur

Reydarfjordur

Husavik

Thorlakshofn

Trekyllisvik

Hrutafjordur

Melrakkasletta

Bolungarvik

Budardalur

Hafnarfjordur

:whistling:

I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex. :stickpoke:

(And I'd like another shot of that Black Death!.....Wait, :think: Ahhh, now I understand!!! :doh:)

Ahhhhh,,,,A cafe ! :doh:

My bad - no offense ment though.

Enjoy the trip - and the coffee.

I´ll put the bottle of Black Death away for now :whistling:

LOL non taken.... but , you should know for future references that eating and riding go together especially here in the good ole south ( & I figure in all regions) lol:whistling:

Ondverdarnes

Stykkisholmur

Reydarfjordur

Husavik

Thorlakshofn

Trekyllisvik

Hrutafjordur

Melrakkasletta

Bolungarvik

Budardalur

Hafnarfjordur

They probably mean more or less the same thing. Here is my interpretation of what all of those Iceland cities mean ( all in fun of course):

Ice

Blondes

Ice fishing

Cold

Blondes

Beer

Easy going

Cold

Blondes

Now that is my believe and don't you ruin it STAR fan!!!!

They probably mean more or less the same thing. Here is my interpretation of what all of those Iceland cities mean ( all in fun of course):

Ice

Blondes

Ice fishing

Cold

Blondes

Beer

Easy going

Cold

Blondes

I likke the way you think.....

Ice

Blondes

Ice fishing

Cold

Blondes

Beer

Easy going

Cold

Blondes

Dang,,,your Icelandic is good !!!!!!!!

Ya know? This is gonna open up one of those cans full-o-worms, but I gotta say it. A couple years ago my wife and I rode out east and spent two weeks on the bike in the smoky's and around there area riding. On the way out we jumped on the Trace in Tupelo and rode it to Hwy 72 just outside of Cherokee, Al. We both agreed it was extremely boring. Just a slow ride with rows of pine trees on both sides. The Trace must get a lot more exciting north of where we got off because I see folks on here say they love it and I just don't get it. Or maybe it's a hoot and a holler south of Tupelo???

Somebody enlighten me.

Ya know? This is gonna open up one of those cans full-o-worms, but I gotta say it. A couple years ago my wife and I rode out east and spent two weeks on the bike in the smoky's and around there area riding. On the way out we jumped on the Trace in Tupelo and rode it to Hwy 72 just outside of Cherokee, Al. We both agreed it was extremely boring. Just a slow ride with rows of pine trees on both sides. The Trace must get a lot more exciting north of where we got off because I see folks on here say they love it and I just don't get it. Or maybe it's a hoot and a holler south of Tupelo???

Somebody enlighten me.

well after you cross into TN it gets really good. but, sometimes when riding boring is good, NO commercial trucks, not a lot of traffic at all, just an easy pace....we all have our opinions, I prefer fast pace and a lot of curves, but I have a co-pilot that likes slow n easy...

I just ran up to Athens, AL this past weekend and on the way home caught the bottom 360 miles of the Natchez Trace, wonderful ride. Left home Thursday evening, did a Victory demo ride in Athens, AL on Saturday and made it home Monday night. My $3200 2001 Venture never skipped a beat except when I ran out of gas 30 miles short of home.

I really liked the ride, very nice sites and quite peaceful, my only stress was finding gas that was ethanol free.

Ice

Blondes

Ice fishing

Cold

Blondes

Beer

Easy going

Cold

Blondes

Did you mention Blondes?!? :confused07: :confused24:

Thinking of riding the Trace from Tupelo to Nashville Friday. Any guesses how long that will take if we only stop for fuel?

Lynn

From Tupelo north through Alabama to the Tennessee State line, there are opportunities for short walks, stops at prehistoric mound sites and other historical points of interest. Those who are interested in the Civil War may enjoy Tupelo National Battlefield and Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield located near Tupelo, Mississippi.

Eck

ok, we will rub it in again...it was absolutely delicious!!!

first they serve you biscuits (homemade from scratch, no mixes) with 3 different jams / preserves (also homemade: Strawberry, Blackberry and Peach).

Then you order your meal: Between us we ordered Bar B Q pork sandwich (at least a # of meat on this roll); Cheeseburger (looked to be 1/2 # or more) with French Fries; Fried Green tomatoes; Veggie plate (Homemade mac & cheese and YES I know that's not really a "veggie", cucumber and onions, and fried okra (theirs is the best));

for DESSERT: HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY COBBLER!!! (with ice cream on top). Do we know how to eat (and cook) in the South????

Loveless Cafe is not to be missed if you are around Nashville area. We tried to save some yummy food for the next person. And the Trace? Beautiful views. Have fun

Patti