IGNORED

June1st ride up the trace to Loveless

ok, we will rub it in again...it was absolutely delicious!!!

first they serve you biscuits (homemade from scratch, no mixes) with 3 different jams / preserves (also homemade: Strawberry, Blackberry and Peach).

Then you order your meal: Between us we ordered Bar B Q pork sandwich (at least a # of meat on this roll); Cheeseburger (looked to be 1/2 # or more) with French Fries; Fried Green tomatoes; Veggie plate (Homemade mac & cheese and YES I know that's not really a "veggie", cucumber and onions, and fried okra (theirs is the best));

for DESSERT: HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY COBBLER!!! (with ice cream on top). Do we know how to eat (and cook) in the South????

Loveless Cafe is not to be missed if you are around Nashville area. We tried to save some yummy food for the next person. And the Trace? Beautiful views. Have fun

Patti

:no-no-no: Shame on you B2Mom..... lol ..... Without a doubt our favorite stopping place.... I mean the only reason we are going is to EAT at Loveless...Their BB Cobbler n ice cream is sooooooo YUMMY!!!!..

Sorry Midnight but I didn't want to :stirthepot: unlike Patti. :innocent:.

But since she detailed our dinner all I can say is WOW what a menu and great serving of some fabulous food. Stuffed we were after pushing away from the table.

No wonder folks go back again and again if in the area. I know I would. :thumbsup2:

Larry

• 2 weeks later...