IGNORED

WOW!!

cowpuc

I thought I was pretty well informed about the Ventures, but I'll plead ignorance:

What is a 'Venture Deluxe'?

"Upgrade to a Harley"...snort!

He is probably referring to the Cassette Deck option,,, I think the Deluxe Model came with em..:confused24:

Y'all be nice to Freebird. Geez...been almost a year now so don't you think the kidding should stop? (well, probably not.)

But anyway...UPGRADE to a Harley? That was funny! What's he gonna get for $6000? A seat and handlebars maybe? You KNOW the pricetag on a harley!

Y'all be nice to Freebird. Geez...been almost a year now so don't you think the kidding should stop? (well, probably not.)

But anyway...UPGRADE to a Harley? That was funny! What's he gonna get for $6000? A seat and handlebars maybe? You KNOW the pricetag on a harley!

Ya know what B2Mom,, your absolutely right,,, Freebird, I am sorry,, I really am,, your a great guy and I personally really like Harleys,, sometimes I let my fun loving "teasing nature" get carried away... I started this one by my little comment about Freebird in the first place,, not joking or being sarcastic here,, I am going to go back and edit that comment out..

B2Mom,, thanks for being you and pointing that out, I mean that,, YOU are a keeper - the type of folk that every "Family" like ours needs!!

And Mom,, all joking aside,, Harley is not that far out of line in cost now adays to any of the metrics,, price out a new Wing/Venture compared to a NON CVO Harley,, very very close.. Harleys do have there issues BUT,, I aint never owned a bike or a car or a boat or a house that didnt have inherent issues....

Anyway,, good input B2Mom - thanks for shooting from the hip!

Puc

I too up-dated to a Harley got GPS, CD player, XM Satellite Radio, ABS Brakes and .......oh did I mention its an 2008 model. Also I almost forgot it came fuel injected with hydraulic lifters. I still like reading and working on Yamaha's, that's why I'm still hanging around.:whistling:

I too up-dated to a Harley got GPS, CD player, XM Satellite Radio, ABS Brakes and .......oh did I mention its an 2008 model. Also I almost forgot it came fuel injected with hydraulic lifters. I still like reading and working on Yamaha's, that's why I'm still hanging around.:whistling:

I hear you do a great job of helping us VR members out with our RSV. We are glad you're still around Wildbill