IGNORED

Asheville 2014 update

Venturous Randy

My reservations are made. I am arriving on Tuesday, August 12 and leave on Sunday. Decided to get a head start and arrive a day early. I can do that being retired. I'm in the cabin on the corner again. Seems like I just like that place. Got extra room available.

:cool10:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My reservations are made. I am arriving on Tuesday, August 12 and leave on Sunday. Decided to get a head start and arrive a day early. I can do that being retired. I'm in the cabin on the corner again. Seems like I just like that place. Got extra room available.

:cool10:

Count me in!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We could see about the weekend of the 23/24 if it would get the most people. I don't usually suggest that late as some have kids starting school. Again, this is your rally and suggestions are very welcome.

I would love to see a good turnout since it has been two years and this is also an area that is somewhat central for the eastern part of the country. It is also some of the greatest riding in the eastern part of the country.

RandyA

I might actually be able to swing those dates, providing I can accumulate more time off...