IGNORED

Wes' Surgery

wes0778

Wes went in this morning to have surgery in his right wrist. This was a fusion to pull his hand around straight. As I type, he is in the recovery room. All seemed to have gone well. :cool10:

Here he is in his designer hat ready for the big adventure!!!

Wes went in this morning to have surgery in his right wrist. This was a fusion to pull his hand around straight. As I type, he is in the recovery room. All seemed to have gone well. :cool10:

Someone else ready for a quick trip to Wally World......

Hope everything works out for the best and pulling for a speedy recovery.

:15_8_211[1]:

I know what he is going through, the wait always seems longer than the surgery, listen to the docs, and hang tough, of course I know that he can, he has to every time he rides with his dad.............LOL............Praying for you Wes. Walter is a great rider its just his sitting still that is a problem............LOL! Walt at least you havent dumped you wife of the bike in front of a big group like I have........she has to hang tough too when she rides with me, thats why we are on three wheels now.........Love you guys.

Hell, looks like I missed the whole thing!

I know that youngun will come through just fine. Good to hear you have him back home....and Wes, be good, you know your Momma and Daddy aren't gonna let you get away with much. Hope you feel better soon Buddy :thumbsup2: