IGNORED

What Month is This?

SilvrT

cars in the pic are to clean no salt and grime n them and water is not frozen

In this part of the world there is rarely road grime and we rarely get much salting as there is hardly ever any snow. When there is, it all comes down at once, lasts for a week and by then has all melted and washed away by rain. I wash my truck maybe 3-4 times in a full year coz it doesn't get very dirty here. As for frozen water ... that "pool" did have some ice on it a couple weeks ago when the temps dropped below freezing for 3 days .... we "might" see that again...

How did you paint all that stuff white?:confused24::rotfl::D

Pics were taken during the recent freezing rain and power blackout which lasted about a week

here in Toronto area. It was a sight to see with all trees and branches covered with ice, and soon after it snowed on top of it. Was a brilliant sight when the sun shone on clear day.:banana:

:beer:

Nice sunshiny day here. Out on the sundeck in shirtsleeves. My son is in Whitby Ont. Brother in law in Ottawa, friends in Oshawa and Chatham. Friends in Winterpeg...Winnipeg to us, also Edmonton and Calgary. I do enjoy rubbing it in. One of lifes little pleasures.:dancefool: