IGNORED

Daytona Beach Bike Week

Rick Haywood

Beaches, bikes, food, girls with very little clothes, girls with less clothes, more bikes, more girls.....why would you want to go to such a place??:think::whistling:

:draming:

Dan You are going to get me in trouble.................................I told Shirley it was an educational event so she'd go with me.

Hummmm I guess since she has never been to a big bike rally like this it WILL be educational:whistling:

• 2 months later...

Those of you that are or might be in Daytona let's pick a date for a meet and eat for lunch. I can only do Monday or Tuesday the 10th and 11th for lunch or supper for that matter. I can also do Sunday the 9th for supper. When we can come to a date and time I will pick a place a little ways away from all the hoopla so we do not have any trouble getting in.

ps we could also do a breakfast meet and eat....whatever works best.

my cell number is in my profile if you need to call me

Beaches, bikes, food, girls with very little clothes, girls with less clothes, more bikes, more girls.....why would you want to go to such a place??:think::whistling:

:draming:

Get a job you bum...:rasberry:

Hey Pick,,, selling girls clothing on the beach at Daytona sounds like a good way to take advantage of Eck's advice!! :thumbsup: