IGNORED

Starts today........

DragonRider

In a few hours my trip down the road to getting my back and neck all fixed up is starting. Going in at 11:00 am for outpatient treatment to get my medial nerve block on my lower back, If that provides relief the next step is to burn the nerve ends so they dont transmit pain back to my brain. If that doesn't work, we are looking at 3 different procedures, requiring surgery that will need to be taken. 2 are on my lower back in the area of L5, where I have spinal stenosis, they will need to cut and free up the nerve there, the next one can be done at the same time and that is fusion on another vertebrae that is slipped. If that is done, I will not be able to return to work at my present job. The third is fusion in my neck, right above where I had fusion in 2000. I am going for another MRI on my neck tomorrow so the Dr. can better see what is going on, the X-ray already shows that is needed, but he wants a more detailed look. Then back to the Dr. next Tuesday to get the final verdict on the neck. Please include me in your prayers, I now know how Charlene felt just before she had all of her surgeries a couple of years ago.:starz:

There was in fact a very cute nurse right off the bat....:hurts:..........LOL Back home now, waiting on the meds to start working...........

QUOTE=EasyRider;803477]Skillful surgeons, knowledgeable doctors, friends with prayers and above all a loving God are in your corner today. oops (and cute nurses) :223:

Hope you are doing better Lewis. Sorry I just now saw your post. Don and I have been really busy and not able to get on her much.

Keep us posted and if you need anything please let us know. give our best to Charlene.

Patti and Don

There was in fact a very cute nurse right off the bat....:hurts:..........

So thinking back on those younger years, do you think this could this be the root cause of WHY you have a bad back in the first place........:whistling::rasberry:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Charlene as you both go through this ordeal. I wish you the best with 100% full pain free results.